What Ya Vaping/Mixing Today? (Part V) 2021 - 2022

Thx natbone, I love maple. I’m missing the Sweet Dough, though. Hmm, what can I sub?

4 Likes

I don’t know because it seems fairly unique to me. It’s a very weak yeast flavor, which is why I can vape it, and it’s got a butterscotch-caramel flavor as well. I would imagine to sub it would take at least 2 flavors.

7 Likes
8 Likes

BS-caramel to it? I would have never guessed. I might have to get it. Oh what about FA Joy?

4 Likes

I’m vaping on a Trinity Strawberry by ID10-T! It’s amazing! I’m a big fruity guy!! :rofl::rofl: well at least that’s what my wife says! :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes

I just starting getting into the DIY since my two favorite stores went out of business. :pensive::pensive: and my local shop isn’t open long enough for me to get there, plus its a little cheaper so far.

6 Likes

I am vaping this fantastic recipe which will be staying firmly in my juice rotation from now on. I can actually taste the delicious pastry in this one which is a first for me. I added 0.5% of Caps Super Sweet instead of the Sugar Daddy.

12 Likes

Just a heads up @muth, if you really love that flavor it’s on Clearance at Bull City, stock up because once it’s gone you’ll have to find it elsewhere as BCF is dropping the SC line….

7 Likes

I think Joy is much too yeasty…I get straight beer from it. Ask Michele or Smoky, they might have suggestions.

5 Likes

Thank you Rocky. Just like in RL at the food market. All the goodies I like get discontinued…curses I say!

9 Likes

I like beer :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: seriously, I’ll check into it :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Having a fruity dessert vape while digesting neeps, tatties and a distillery.

10 Likes

Liquid Amber is also a good one, if you like your fruits fermented.

6 Likes

And good for the gut flora, too! :grin:

3 Likes

What I claim too when I crack open one of my ferocious bottles of ginger wine.

6 Likes

@Lucas_James_Holden not only have I never heard of that mixer, I’ve never seen that recipe before. I don’t even think I have the Pie Crust, or Flan, but you say it’s a keeper ?

Thanks for sharing this.

5 Likes

Very agreed. A unique “fermenter”.

4 Likes

I’ve seen some of @Elvaperino popping up in my recipe feed and checked some out. Interesting…for me, anyway.

4 Likes

Giving some of the new (CAP) flavors a run… with delicious results :yum:

7 Likes

Getting a lot of bakery recipes lately. Might be time to hop back on the cake train.
Sugartrain Train Cake recipe - Nordic Ware Australia

10 Likes