What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

That Biysenberry BCP looks great. Dammit…missing flavors AGAIN! Story of my diy life.

2 Likes

Kind of a ‘Frankenjuice’ started by me making ENYAWREKLAW’s Bronuts and not having the right stuff…so…barely resembles it now, and I felt I needed more flavours in there so I just went with it, turned out pretty-damn-good :ok_hand:

Pugnuts (bronuts adaption)

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.7
Brown Sugar (TPA) 1
Cake (Yellow) (FW) 1
Glazed Donut (CAP) 7
Joy (FA) 0.7
Milk Chocolate (INAWERA) 2
The Doughnut King (Chefs Vapour) 1
Whipped Cream (FW) 2
wOw (FA) 0.5

Flavor total: 15.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
3 Likes

That glazed doughnut looks a little high but whatever floats ur boat. Other then that it does look really good.

1 Like

That BP&VS is on my list of ones to try with some substitutions, as is your BP Cream.

1 Like

well in Waynes bronuts the choc glazed doughnut was at 7 and it was a that point that I kinda wandered so I just left it haha…and I didn’t have choc, just glazed, and 1ml of King of Doughnuts so I just chucked it in…like I said…‘Frankenjuice’ lol…

1 Like

I just checked one of my recipes and I used chocolate glazed at 5 or 6% and I used glazed at 4% with 0.5-1.0% Cookie fa in there to compliment it.

2 Likes

I’m after a good doughnut vape let me know how that turns out, cheers!

1 Like

nice, I see you use Brown sugar too, seems like such an obvious compliment to me, I always put it in my doughnut recipes, that cookie could be a good shout :ok_hand: I’ll give this a week or 2 see how it settles, might just nick the cookie idea off you and like you said drop the glazed a bit :thumbsup:

1 Like

will do man :thumbsup:

1 Like

I noticed it was in her notes. I have noticed if you adapt it captures that, but then if you adapt again (from your adaptation) it loses that original mixer tag.

1 Like

used to love …used to love :wink: Were the Open Source “organic” flavors Medicine Flower?

1 Like

Indeed they were , Open Source openly posted their recipe on their website.Hence the name “Open Source”!:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
They also posted the made date on every bottle they sold , it saddens me deeply that a company that was doing our community right had to close down!
They had much love in the vaping community for taking this approach. I am hopeful that they will return one day if the laws get repealed.
They do have a coming soon notice up on their old site but I think it only mentions flavoring so perhaps they will find some way to serve our community.[quote=“BoDarc, post:1017, topic:26021”]
used to love …used to love :wink:
[/quote]

Right you are Ken! :joy: I must admit no one ever liked being around me smoking a cigar but everyone loves the vape trail now!:heart_eyes:
EDIT : I found this while digging for info!
This is a clip from the owner of Open Source.I found it on this thread.
https://www.reddit.com/r/electronic_cigarette/comments/4pd1kv/open_source_vapor_closing/
"Plotting this week to launch White Label Organic, selling DIY supplies for all our old flavors and then some. Medicine Flower flavors, both straight and premixed (think Crunchberry Lemon flavoring, Toka-Cola flavoring) as well as the sweetener, malic acid, tobacco, spicy pepper extract.

Presumable then one could make their own candy or soda or ice cream that tastes like the vape you used to enjoy. Or in the case of the mostly failed Blackbeard, you might be better off making soap. "

1 Like

I was among the folks who snagged copies of recipes when the word went out. I reviewed them today in my “notes” when I was getting together my flavor order. Has anyone posted these publicly on ELR?

2 Likes

I thought the same as you. That’s Play Dough territory. I try to keep it it around 3% max when I’m using other bakery flavors.

3 Likes

I think they all were recorded by @Anonymiss before they closed down.
Here is the link to her recipes if you get a chance please compare with your notes to make sure.

3 Likes

I don’t know if you have tried this one but it is hands down my favorite for a doughnut vape.

CRONUT

Ingredient%
Biscuit (INAWERA)1
Cream Cheese Icing (LA)1.5
Custard (FA)0.5
Dulce de Leche (TPA)1
Frosted Donut (TPA)2
Glazed Doughnut (CAP)2.5
Joy (FA)0.4

Flavor total: 8.9%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!
5 Likes

Heads UP doughnut heads, there’s a new dough in town. I was buying flavors today and this popped up as New. I just checked and go ZERO results on the Flavor List ELR search…
Sweet Dough (FLV)

…wondering if could make a PB&J on Wonderbread sammich with that?

5 Likes

Added to the list cheers!

2 Likes

hey!..my recipe has feelings you know…she’s an infant, she will mature and grow and one day become a very well adjusted member of society…she shows promise…leave her alone :cry: lol

5 Likes

I hope you enjoy the cronut .I am still amazed by the flavor that @Amy2 got out of this one with such a low flavoring percentage. It is a favorite of mine that I enjoy often , I make it 120ml at a time!:yum:

3 Likes