What Ya Vaping / Mixing Today?

well it’s been in there about 10 days but I like custard to have a month at least, I’ll give a blast in a bit then :wink:

1 Like

on September 28th I found a recipe on ECF that sounded good called BeetleJuice, I touched it up a bit and mixed it and it is really good after a month.
The original recipe is: 3% Mango, 5% Pineapple, 5% Raspberry, 6% Strawberry.
I tried to layer the strawberry and came up with this:
http://tjek.nu/r/7d2y
Yummmy

4 Likes

That sounds lush! Am only 2 ingredients short so will be adding them to shopping list and giving this a definite go! :smiley:

2 Likes

Vaping “Rollin in the Dough” by Treats Vapor Co. Very impressed. It’s a spot on warm home-baked chocolate chip cookie. Something I need to figure out ASAP!

5 Likes

Try the clone it thread Wayne http://forum.e-liquid-recipes.com/c/e-liquids/clones :slight_smile: but if you like it it must be fantastic :slight_smile: …and happy halloween

2 Likes

Hi,
Just about to try a Apple pie with red hot cinnamon
Does anyone have a favourite for apple pie they would like to share or tips on what to make it up with. I want to make about 5 10ml testers and chose best that I like
I have looked on recipes but cant make my mind up
Thanks

2 Likes

Real Flavors Apple Pie is a nice single flavor that would likely make a nice base to add to but I haven’t tried any other full blown apple pie recipes of multiple flavors to be able to compare it to.

1 Like

Vaping, blue voodoo clone by @gu1doh. Modified by me. Amazing flavor…
Getting ready to do test bottles of a pumpkin spice Greek yogurt, dapple juice, and a sucker punch clone. Have a few others too, but my use those bottles to finally test tart and sour and sour.

1 Like

Mix yourself another and put it away for two months. Once it hits the golden stage its pretty good. Hope you enjoy. :slight_smile:

Ive been mixing a lot lately, a couple new mixes every other night. Here are a few that i mixed last night:

Crème Bavaroise

0.3% Condensed Milk (Raw) (Real Flavors)
0.1% Holiday Spice (TPA)
2% Italian Cream (Hangsen)
0.25% Vanilla (MF)
1% Vanilla Custard (Flavorah)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)
2% Whipped Cream (TPA)

Flavor total: 7.55%

Cider

2% Fuji Apple (FA)
4% Apple (Real Flavors)
0.1% Holiday Spice (TPA)
0.75% Liquid Amber (FA)

Flavor total: 6.85%

Pecan Pralines

1% Brown Sugar Extra (TPA)
3% Butter Pecan (FW)
0.5% Condensed Milk (Raw) (Real Flavors)
0.75% Golden Butter (CAP)
0.5% Holy Vanilla (DIY)
2% Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP)

Flavor total: 7.75%

The Crème Bavaroise and Pecan Pralines should be pretty close and need little adjustment but the Cider was a shot in the dark. No idea what it will be like, hehe.

And tonight i am vaping on a slightly modified version of Sugar Rush by TWO. So much yum!

7 Likes

I am so making that Pecan Pralines!:yum:

1 Like

I LOVE that Holy Vanilla, cant thank you enough for that! I just finger tasted Pecan Pralines and the Bavarian Cream and now I want to clean one of my Trolls.

Waiting, my best and worst friend…

I mixed this up too, it is a revision on one of my first recipes made with flavorings that i ordered online:

Cinnamon Sticky Buns

1% Butter Cream (CAP)
3% Butter Pecan (FW)
1% Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP)
4% Cinnamon Roll (FW)
1% Cream Cheese Icing (LA)

Flavor total: 10%

The Cinn Roll is one of FWs best flavorings but it cant be the cinnamon star by itself with curing time so i used CDS to back it up. This is the second revision, the first had .1% Rich Cinn (FLV) but the combination made my throat tickle for some reason.

Tonight im making a simple Vanilla Coke Float and i am going to do a remix of Cranmoyaberry Custard, i think i went just a touch high to start on the Cranberry (FLV).

Vanilla Coke Float

5.5% Cola Freeze (LB)
1% Holy Vanilla (DIY)
2.5% Vanilla Ice Cream (LB)

Flavor total: 8.5%

Cranmoyaberry Custard

2.5% Cherimoya YC (INAWERA)
1% Cranberry (Flavorah)
2% Custard (FA)
1% Vanilla Custard (Raw) (Real Flavors )

Flavor total: 6.75%

Im also going to be building a Cran Grape Juice using Grape Them Apples as a starting point. Cran Grape is made by Ocean Spray, i used to drink a ton of it until my wife leashed me to this fitbit abomination…

5 Likes

I am glad you are liking the HV!
I am still trying different flavors trying to get a candied pecan flavor.Here is one of my latest , it still needs some work but it isn’t bad.
Thanks for the Cola Freeze mix as well , this reminded me about making one of @Amy2 mixes that I keep forgetting about!

Candied Pecans

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.75
Cinnamon Danish Swirl (CAP) 1.5
Joy (FA) 2
Maple Pecan (FW) 2
Meringue (FA) 2
Rich Cinnamon (Flavorah) 0.33
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 3

Flavor total: 11.58%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

pink freeze

Ingredient %
Cola Freeze (LB) 1.5
Cream (LB) 3.75
Pink Lemonade (LB) 6
Vanilla (MF) 1.5

Flavor total: 12.75%

5 Likes

That Pink Lemonade (LB) is pretty darn good, i forgot about it. And, WHEW, Maple Pecan isnt on the Concerning Flavors list. Sounds like they, Butter Pecan, would make a great flavor combination, ill have to grab some from BCV next time i order.

Really liking that Rich Cinnamon, wonderful warm rich cinnamon. Joy vexes me, something in it im just not digging. Maybe LordVapor was right when he said, “Ken doesnt use Joy, imposter!”… Ive got Funnel Cake Extract (RF) and (CAP) sitting at different %'s waiting to be tested to see if i like them more.

3 Likes

I have a couple I’m mixing tonight myself…

Lemon Pudding Pie

Ingredient %
Cheesecake (LA) 2.5
Cream Whipped (FA) 1
Lemon (MF) 1
Meringue (FA) 1
Shortbread Cookie Extract (RF) 1.5
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 13%

This Grape, Boysenberry and Honey combo taste like a spot on Grape Jam…

PB & Jam

Ingredient %
Almond (FA) 0.8
Boysenberry (Flavorah) 0.75
Grape (MF) 1
Honey (FA) 0.5
Peanut Butter (Flavorah) 2
Sweet Cream (CAP) 1

Flavor total: 6.05%

11 Likes

I knew i should have ordered it last week instead of putting it on my wishlist and that Lemon Pie looks fantastic…

3 Likes

I am not sold on the Maple Pecan just yet , I do love the Butter Pecan (FW) though.
This mix was an adaptation of one of my favorite vapes.

Geography - French Quarter clone

Ingredient %
Biscuit (INAWERA) 0.75
Joy (FA) 2
Meringue (FA) 2
Sugar Cookie (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 9.75%

7 Likes

I borrowed your VC Cap/CC LA combo for this one. I’ve never paired them before, but I think they will work in this mix.

2 Likes

Maybe ill give that a mix tonight too.

One of my favorite combos, add in some Vanilla (MF) and it makes a pretty good base for fruits/cinnamon. Hope it works out.

2 Likes

You should give it a try , also read the notes as some omitted the Joy .It is very tasty IMO
You should try the Flavorah Boysenberry as well , it is in my top five of Flavorahs offerings.

1 Like

Ill have to wait just a bit before ordering again, went a little tarded with the sales going on. I want to try their Cherimoya, Custard, Eggnog, Pound Cake (I want to try Pound Cake badly!), Frosting and i had wanted to try their tobaccos but that is no longer necessary, hehe.

2 Likes