What's Steeping Right Now?

Thanks Jim! Always on the lookout for recommended tobacco flavors. I’ve heard a LOT of good things about INW for Pipe. I need to give that a shot. A friend mixed up a 15 ml bottle of Am4a with a pinch of almond & vape wizard, I think. He said it was a Mboro Lt clone. The first thing I got from it was a licorice taste, which kinda spoiled it for me. Not a licorice fan. Do you get a licorice note in it?

1 Like

Yeah, Jim is the E.F. Hutton of tobacco. When he talks, I listen.

1 Like

I don’t know about all that! :pensive: I just try and describe it the best I can. I valued folks reviews in the past…it helped me make good decisions in the purchase dept.! I should be better about doing more juice reviews…time is my enemy! :rage:

1 Like

Yeah…there’s a slight licorice flavor, you are correct! Licorice…love it or hate it…there’s no in between with folks on this flavor. My taste range leans towards the bitter and savory side of vaping. A bit of sweet and creamy is nice as well, but the tobacco flavor is what I’m always trying to make the top note. :yum:

I have all these steeped and ready, but no time to test them.

7 Likes

I’ll volunteer :wink:

3 Likes

Me too. I call the 4th row from the front!

1 Like

I will take a number as well! I was just told by an ebay guy that has been selling vape gear for 10 years I need to dump my menthol if I’m going sub ohm. My stash on this site needs a look or two, I am so glad I took the time to put all my flavorings in there. This is the best site ever!

Actually I too told you about menthol too, though I differed just a little and told you that a drop or two should not hurt. which I do stand by. Only if you find it irritating do I feel you have to deprive yourself completely…

Yes you absolutely did tell me… it’s just so sad. (lol) It’s part of the experience that is enjoyable to me. My kids do some fruit with mint they say helps. I have a lot of Capella Cool Mint here to replace it?

1 Like

My LVS has a juice called “Morning Breath Killer”. It vapes like a mild methol. I think they said it has peppermint, spearment, and a cream flavor in it. I really like it for a palette cleanser.

What about Koolada? That’s not a menthol is it? I have some but haven’t even tried it yet.

I honestly have not tried a heavily laden with koolada mix in a while. I have been using Flavor West Extreme Ice… that stuff is nice. I have to check to see if there is menthol in it. Does anyone know?

Koolada is flavorless. All Koolada does is give you a cool feeling in your mouth. You need to try it in a small way though. Some people have problems with it…

1 Like

A big problem with it , like anaphylaxis. I believe this was @JoJo that had this type of reaction to it.

2 Likes

You are correct, she can tell all about koolada problems…

1 Like

really this should be Unlike, I was concerned about her reaction towards it be it mild whatever feeling like you can’t breathe is the worst feeling in the world.

1 Like

There we go needing the “That Sucks” button again. Yeah, there were times I can remember where it literally felt as though I had someone standing on my chest. Even as a teenager I suffered from that. It when away but returned during extreme humid days a few years before I quit the smokes. I’ve had compound broken bones and pins installed in my leg. smashed foot, large cuts, bruises, hernia, but NOTHING compares to not being able to breathe, nothing…

Tis true my friend . That’s why ppl end up addicted to meds like Xanax and Klonopin the anxiety is overwhelming. I can’t blame them for a single second I have had my fair share of panic attacks and while it’s your brain that’s over reacting it is very real to the person having them. I am trying to choose better flavors seems some flavors do in fact irritate my lungs so I am getting better about discontinuing them for my personal use. I read you vape flavorless alot. I have pondered making a slight flavorless batch for me to vape when I need a break but want the nic.

1 Like

I vaped some blank VG when I first got mine. It actually wasn’t bad at all. It’s better than some of the mixes I have made so far… darn it!

1 Like

It isn’t bad, but it hadn’t been something I would want to vape. But out of sheer wanting the nic ( so I think ) I am down to 5mg that’s vaping not subohming that would be around 2-3mg for me. So I am getting to the point that my goal of flavorings to be < 15% total and really I’d like them around 12% and under. So, like ringling I am going to make a slight flavorless to vape in between.

1 Like