What's Steeping Right Now?

Do it Amy, it’s not near as bad as it sounds. It has a slight sweetness to it and then you taste a little nic. I’m very used to it now and it’s sort of my Tobacco flavor. I get a chug of flavor now and then testing so I’m happy…

1 Like

Are you making another funny…lol

2 Likes

I did it ! I did put a tiny bit of flavoring in there, what I will do is as it get lower continue to fill it back up with base only that way slowly the flavor will be gone. I just need something to vape in between where I can get a break. I dunno y I hadn’t thought of this until now. but duh ! I did vape it starting out to know what it tasted like and it is semi sweet. Kudos Ray for a brilliant idea. Muah

And LOL No Steeping require :wink:

1 Like

Oh really, damn, wasted a whole lot of time steeping mine…lol. Just kidding !!!

2 Likes

Haha. No, it’s the same one. When I struggled with those first two mixes I was told to check my VG by vaping it alone. I was surprised at how good it was. It was better than my mixed liquid. But I love my sweet vapes. I am a definite flavor chaser. My flavor preference changes as fast as the Indiana weather I suffer through. But I don’t mind a bland vape every now and then.

3 Likes

Oh this is really good. I used 6% creamy Vanilla by Molinberry with a VG max 2% DW and like 4mg nic put it in my Nautilus since I have my higher ohm coils for it. ( crown coils are on the way :sunny: ) Very nice and silky smooth .

2 Likes

Sounds pretty nice! I do add 5% DW to mine as well 68 VG 2 Nic 5 DW 25 PG. I still use a nautilus at times too when the lungs need a break so that is why I haven’t went higher on the VG. You say higher ohm coils for the Nautilus? So what are you using that you’re not getting dry hits with the nautilus?

1 Like

I don’t know why you guys are putting dish water in your liquids. Maybe if it’s Dawn, and you just cleaned up after having a blueberry cheesecake. Do you blow bubbles when you exhale? :stuck_out_tongue::sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Not to worry, we only use low suds Dish Water and bubbles have not been a problem. Using dish water does keep both lungs and coils squeaky clean…

3 Likes

Nope 1.8ohm coil with Max vg 2% dw and 6% flavor 100% vg Nic at 4 mg in the batch and no dry hits not even one yet. Running around 10.2 watts nuttin’ but clean smooth vapor.

1 Like

Hmmm, surprised. Guess I’ll have to see if I can up my VG too. I’m using 5% DW so surely I should have the same results…

1 Like

All right. What the hell is DW?

1 Like

distilled water “i think”

2 Likes

Yes, you got it…

1 Like

In between :)

Ingredient %
Creamy Vanilla (Molinberry) 6

Flavor total: 6%

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

@ringling

IDK what happened let me see what’s up with this.

In between :slight_smile: : http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/307165/In+between+%3A%29

6% Creamy Vanilla (Molinberry)

Remember to rate it at: http://tjek.nu/r/2qQf

Use the link idk y it copied so weird ?

Try taking the “)” out of the name. It is possible it’s interfering with the code this website is written in. If it’s not that then there may be a bug in the code. I tried to copy it too without success…

In between

Ingredient %
Creamy Vanilla (Molinberry) 6

Remember to rate it at e-liquid-recipes.com!

nope IDK what’s up

Must be a bug…

@daath, Seems to be a bug when trying a Copy Simple Text when the data contains…

Water/Vodka/PGA

Better take a look. Try it on @Amy2 recipe above…

1 Like

What seems to be the problem? :smile:

Go to @Amy2 recipe http://tjek.nu/r/2qQf and try doing a Copy Simple Text. It is not copying the complete recipe. I’m guessing because it has Water/Vodka/PGA in the recipe since other recipes work…