What's the best DIY-recipe you've tried?

I am really digging Shroomalistic’s OMG recipe …

Alisa is this on the recipe list?

Yes it is… Here’s a link: DaMomma’s Peaches and Pecans

1 Like

This Blueberry Cheesecake has been really good to me. I adapted it from shreduhsoreus’ original recipe.

2 Likes

like Ken O’Where, I too am not one to toot my own horn but I must say, this Rendezvous recipe is simply awesome!!! It took several tweaks to get it right and it was worth it.

I also find it interesting that some of my best recipes have the least amount of views and no ratings.

3 Likes

I looked at it before bc I liked the name. And it does look good !

1 Like

I saved this on myself I might have to tweek it alittle but looks yummy!

David’s Blueberry Cheesecake recipe is spot on!! Great, yummy, flavor.

2 Likes

Thank’s Alisa! Your Morning Kicker is great in my opinion! I need about 120 ml of that one :-). Waiting on Stormchaser to finish steeping but it smells yummy and the tiny bit I tested was excellent as well.

1 Like

yeah Alisa … I agree. I adapted David’s blueberry cheesecake recipe and it is pretty dayum good. Thank you David!!!

3 Likes

Honestly, HOW can I do a search for Davids Blueberry Cheesecake recipe. ???
Also saw where someone said they sorted to bring up only the highest rated recepes. How do you do that. I tried and failed. Last night I tried to find a particular recipe by name and couldn’t do that either. The only thing I’ve found is a list of recipes containing a particular flavor. Any help is much appreciated.

1 Like

I searched: Check cookies

Go to the recipe list, then click the “Rating”-headline column, it should show a small arrow afterwards: Top rated recipes: Check cookies

3 Likes

I broke out that bottle of StormChaser after a 3 week steep. OMG! My reveiw does not give it justice, that is awesome good juice. I’ve been vaping it today. There are 2 things I dont like about it though. #1: this bottle isnt big enough or it is leaking.
#2: I don’t have the flavouring to make more before I run out.
Read the reveiws and check out the recipe here:

3 Likes

I made fizzmustard’s Mustard Milk http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/104221/Mustard+Milk+-+Simple+Strawberries+and+Cream with vanilla bean gelato (TPA) instead of VBIC (before I knew he also posted a diketone-free version of the recipe) and it was decent until the two-week steep mark - then it was freaking fantastic! It probably didn’t taste like MM, but it was a very satisfying vape.

Cheers!

1 Like