What's the best DIY-recipe you've tried?

welcome… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I’ve made that Apple pie twice now, the second time I substituted vanilla bean ice cream for the French vanilla. …very nice!

So nice to hear. Last thing I want to think is “oh no, I’m not allowed to talk”. I am a big talker/typer. LOL. Hope things don’t get boring or mixed up/misplaced for anyone. Anyone know which Watermelon is the best or the best Cherry? My TPA Watermelon just doesn’t seem to have enough flavor. Still haven’t tried the TPA Cherry I got in the mail. Hm. maybe tomorrow. Sure do love the Prailines and Cream. YUM< YUM today. Haven’t found something to do with lemon. Tried “Yellow Sunrise G Mix” but don’t like it. I only made 15mls, and now I’m trying to figure out what I can put in it to make it palletable. Oh, my spelling is poor.

3 Likes

I’m finding it very nice as well. Goes great in some of my tobacco mixes. Give a nice smooth creamy nutty roundness to the mix!

Concerning the watermelon and cherry, I haven’t made it to the point of using those quite yet. Maybe one day.

I’ve learned to release and dump a bad mix down the sink, rather than trying to make it work. I used to hold on to mixes and try to doctor them. Then it hit me that it wasn’t worth the frustration of trying to fix it…dump it and start again! Freedom!

Hi Joya ! Watermelon is one of my top favorites !!! I’d say if TPA watermelon isn’t cutting it for you anymore ( it doesn’t do the job for me either anymore :smirk:) then try

Watermelon FA
Double watermelon Capella
Watermelon LA ( my favorite jolly rancher like) there is a colorless option at onestopdiyshop.com Otherwise when your at Walmart you can go to the bakery isle where there is professional bakery and fondants it’ll be a small isle and you should find Lorann’s oil flavoring in the tiny little bottles should be two in a pack this is the watermelon I’m speaking of.

Watermelon - flavorenvy is pretty good too formally known as vaporshots.
Watermelon Bang by OOO ( one on one flavors) kinda a candy watermelon flavor.
There are plenty more but these are the main ones I keep in my stash and I’d say make a pretty powerful punch to my mixes love’em!

As far as cherry goes the hunt is still on I like Black Cherry by TPA most others I’ve tried don’t mix well and make the mix cloudy from not being soluble. Stay away from maraschino cherry TPA horrid disgusting chemical taste even at small tiny percentages ugh ! If you come across some that mix well pls keep me in mind :grinning: I currently have tried wild cherry by FW and it too clouds taste is decent.

5 Likes

Girlie and I would like to say: “Hey Joya! Welcome to the site.”
I hope you find it helpful here. I sure have.

I haven’t tried TPA’s Pralines and Cream, but so far, Flavor West’s Pralines and Cream is my very favorite single-flavor mix and I’ve tried a few.

4 Likes

PUPPY DAWG!

Nothing like having that unconditional love 24/7/365!

4 Likes

Ok, I ordered Watermelon Capella and Watermelon Lorann’s Today. MyFreedomSmokes.com has 50% off flavorings thru May 25. Also got nicotine, PG and VG on sale 20% off.

4 Likes

Joya if you end up liking the LA watermelon there is a colorless version i got mine at one stop diy shop
there cheap and fast shipping.

1 Like

@Amy2 have you tried Cherry extract from TFA? It taste pretty good maybe a little more of a cherry candy. From TPA website:
Cherry Extract Flavor**
A rich cherry flavor, like a sweet hard cherry candy. Good for adding a bright cherry note to all sorts of applications!

1 Like

Nice I haven’t tried it. Thanks

I love their black cherry, just wish I could get a good maraschino cherry i’ve tried quite a few.

1 Like

Funny but it seems like most or all of TPA flavorings I got are color-less already. Some are a bit yellow, but most all are completely clear.

1 Like

The company I was talking about is LA Lorann’s they add color bc really are used in making hard candies. Yea most other companies don’t use color they’re a few TPA that have some color but they are trying t make most flavors clear nowadays.

2 Likes

I found a cherry I like from Mt Baker …Wild Cherry …smells like a wild cherry lifesaver…I make Cherry Creme, Cherry Ice , and Cherry Graham and they are delicious…

2 Likes

Thank you deb I will look into it I do like black cherry TPA but a wild cherry I haven’t found yet that I like and doesn’t cloud.

other than the 5 pawns recipes, which aren’t exactly diy recipes, I recently stuck with the “kiss them all” by kostas44 http://e-liquid-recipes.com/recipe/160618/Kiss+Am+All.
The man is a flavour genius. Banana and pie/honey/cream combined with a tobacco flavour. With a medium total percentage of 8.9% flavour, the result is a tobacco and sweet fruit altogether. Cool and strong simultaneously. Keep on creating Kostas!

Ok. Thanks so much. A good cherry is one flavor missing in my stash. Today I’m going to find some good custard and order it. I don’t care about the dilectides sor what ever they call it. Just want some good/best tasting custard ever. Of I go.

Since we last talked, I mixed up a recipe called Peaches and Pecans DaMomma’s from here and oh my… It is so so good. I’d say it’s number 2 among my favorites. First is Peach with Vanilla Custard. I really like the flavor of the TPA Pie Crust and TPA Pecan. The recipe is below, but I did not make it as listed and used what I have. I have all TPA: Pecan, Peach, Pie Crust, VAnilla Swirl and “Sweetener” from Mt. Baker. I added TPA Butter flavor. I will eventually make it into a proper recipe and post it. Got to do my share and share… Not just be a taker here. Promise soon. Going thru a bunch of drama with taking care of my granddaughter right now. It’s been rough. But, I sure am enjoying the wonderful ejuice I’ve made thanks to you guys.

Butter Pecan (FW) 0.9 0.9 3
Peach Cobbler (DIY) 0.3 0.3 1
Pie Crust (FW) 0.6 0.6 2
Sweetener (FW) (A bit very sweet. May lessen to 0.2) 0.3 0.3 1
Vanilla Swirl (TPA) 0.3 0.3 1

4 Likes

So happy to see someone likes one of my recipes here! Yay!

6 Likes

Ok. Gonna try that. My previous Apple mix is going flat on me.