Whats your 5 favorite recipes you vape

Whats your top 5 ADVs that you vape? It doesnt have to be your recipe.

Mine is
1 str8v8ping Fresh baked chocolate chip cookies
2 str8v8ping snickerdoodle cookies
3 Lynda Pyne Happy Cinnabon
4str8v8ping Golden Shower
5 Str8v8ping Golden Oreo overload cake

9 Likes

That’s tough to say, as I only have one favorite vape that I ADV.

But thanks for your list, I love trying new mixes… but usually just move on quickly

12 Likes

Damn good enough to be your only adv . I have to make that.

Honorable mention your biscoff wafflez . Made it a few times

6 Likes

oh yeah I love anything waffles, banana, nut’s, chocolate. I think your’s and lynda’s I’m always missing one thing or another… maybe time to order a few new flavors with the nomz sale. just always so busy I forget…

5 Likes

I would think most ppl would hate it tbh, but there’s just something about it that checks all the boxes for me, been vaping it for 2 1/2 years straight…

6 Likes

If you like chocolate def try my choco chip cookies. It insanely good. Perfectly authentic

5 Likes

I think i have eveeything to make it

4 Likes

Yeah I need to pick up the Puffed Rice Nomz I didn’t get that one for some reason, my stash say’s I’m missing Cinnamon Roll FW but pretty sure I have it. The Glamour Chocolate is what scared me away from this when i first saw it, good (great) flavor off the shake but ruined every recipe i tried it in after a steep…

5 Likes

Puffed rice is awesome. The glamour works perfect in this recipe. Its not the main chocolate player but it adds a slightly nutty note that comes off as baked cookie in this. Works soo well. Its gets better and better as it steeps. By far my best recipe i ever made

6 Likes

My Top 5 would have to be

1. Mixt Yo Ho Ho by Claire Collins
  2. Vanilla Latte by McDuckie
  3. Butter Rum by Ken O Where
  4. Lucena by Five Pawns
  5. Tigers Blood (FA) by Amy
9 Likes

That yo ho looks interesting. Where do you get ccw devon cream?

7 Likes

Vaping it RN as a matter of fact!!

:heart:

8 Likes

Its so good and authentic yet light but flavorful. Def unique

6 Likes

Devon Cream - Nom Nomz Treatz is actually rebottled CCW = Cupcake World.
Oh and if you do mix that recipe FA Milk is actually FA Condensed Milk. During the great ELR purge FA Condensed Milk was an unfortunate victim and got deleted. It was replaced with FA Milk. And before anyone asks PUR Condensed is not a sub it completely changes the whole recipe. Believe me I spent 2 years trying to recreate that recipe before the creator Claire Collins finally released it. That was the happiest day of my mixing journey.

10 Likes

Where does one find this recipe?

6 Likes

Ask and you shall receive. You can sub Hazelnut Praline for TPA Hazelnut or the DX. Also a good sub that I like is TPA Cinnamon Danish in place of Apple Pie. Adds a bit more cinnamon. It blends into a peach cobbler.

11 Likes
15 Likes

I know that clotted cream shortbread is good. I have a similar recipe but i think has vienna cream not clotted cream

8 Likes

I only vape one tobacco flavor… I make 3 different flavors using 3 different sweeteners to have technically 3 flavors to keep from my getting too used to only one. I used to only vape one flavor years ago and I would lose the taste with only one flavor. I’m sure most of you can understand…

9 Likes

Thank you dearie! My caregiver is asking me if I have a good Peanut Butter Cup recipe. Do you have any such in your arsenal?

4 Likes