Whats your 5 favorite recipes you vape

Why of course no arsenal is complete without a Peanut Butter Cup. Let me explain this Cap Double Chocolate V2 mixed with Cap Vanilla Custard v2 make a great milk chocolate. I originally used TPA peanut butter filled out with TPA Hazelnut, and Cap Graham Cracker V2 and a touch of AP for texture. Reese’s PB Cups have that slightly gritty PB flavor.
I changed to using the DX versions because the person I created it for wanted a mix free of the nasty stuff. Though I prefer the OG TPA Hazelnut, & Peanut Butter.

9 Likes

Nice i also got one. Cap v1 pb is that exact gritty oily reeces pb. Zero nut taste. Just creamy. Out of the tpa i normally like the original pb over the dx ss well

10 Likes

Nice :+1: looks a little heavy on the PB, but can you ever have too much PB.

7 Likes

This looks great! Unfortunately I don’t have OG Hazelnut, but I have everything else. Thank you! Tomorrow is this temporary caregiver’s last day with me because my regular will be back next week so hopefully we will have time to mix it up tomorrow. Again, thank you so much!!

7 Likes

Looks great, I am missing a few flavors, arrrgh.

5 Likes

Been waaaay too busy as of late, BUT, the vaping, NEVER stops. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

And a WIP …

6 Likes

Would the %'s change with the OG TPA Hazelnut & Peanut Butter? And what are your recommended steep times?

3 Likes

No change in the percentage, and I would say a day or two steep and it will get better the longer it steeps.

4 Likes

Thank you so much bud! I’m going to mix it now.

5 Likes

I can finally make Rumble Crumble now!! :tada:

5 Likes

Me too, so excited!!

4 Likes

I cannot wait to mix your “You BUTTAH Love This Toffee Crumble”!! I finally have everything to mix it! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’m still vaping that. Please let me know how you like it!

5 Likes

Well @Lynda_Marie, it’s about damn time !!!

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

@TimWV, @Lynda_Marie you’ll have to post back on what you think.

3 Likes

Damn have everything but the mf

3 Likes

I’ve got that in my Favorites to do mixes.

4 Likes
3 Likes

I think I have 30 ml of Devon Cream. If you have Jamaican Special, I’ll trade you one for the other.

5 Likes