Whats your 5 favorite recipes you vape

Id take you up on that. Is this what your looking for? Its unopened.

6 Likes

You two do know that both flavors are available at Nomz, right?

4 Likes

Is this the correct LorAnn Butter Rum to buy?

4 Likes

Yup. Thats the good stuff

4 Likes

Thank you!

3 Likes

Just always make sure it says propelene glycol and not oil.

5 Likes

Oh shoot, I shouldā€™ve been more specific. I donā€™t want to trade the whole bottle. I would trade 10 MLS for 10 MLS. I like the Devon Cream but needed the Jamaica Rum for a recipe.

ETA: check your PM. I have another offer that might make more sense.

3 Likes

Yes. I wasnā€™t specific, my mistake. I wanted to trade 10 MLS of it for his 10 MLS because I want it for a recipe. Iā€™m sure it would be less of an expense than ordering overseas for a small order. Weā€™re both in nearby US cities.

4 Likes

This topic depresses me because right now I donā€™t have 5 favorite recipes. Iā€™m all vaped out and searching for something new with no luck. Iā€™d be happy with 2 or 3 right now.

3 Likes

Fine with me

4 Likes

It did? I read that wrong for a minute and thought that FA no longer makes Condensed Milk, lol. Are they putting it back in the data base soon?

3 Likes

Itā€™s back up on ELR but we lost all of the reviews from over the years from a lot of old school mixerā€™s. Itā€™s one of those diamond in the rough kind of flavors. It sucks by itself but can add a lot to mixes.

4 Likes

Wait, how are you missing flavors? :sunglasses:

5 Likes

My taste buds have some funky form of ADD, so itā€™s almost impossible for me to settle on any particular recipes. However, I do have one I like so much that I have a tank dedicated to it alone.

Iā€™ve only mixed a couple of testers for this, but itā€™s likely to get itā€™s own tank once I settle on a sweetener :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Missing these two:
Peanut Butter Cup - Flavor West
Double Chocolate(Discontinued) - Capella Flavors
It is seriously time for me to dump out a bunch of flavors I know I will never use to make room for the new flavors that are still sitting in boxes. I did manage to get rid of 1 flavor so far, my Osmanthus (VTA), LOL!

2 Likes

Absolutely. Well, I donā€™t have any plain condensed milk that I like vaping solo, anyway. Maybe some do but I always thought FA made a good CM. They make a great Milk, why not CM? Gotta stay low, though :wink: (and thx for the info about the notes)

3 Likes

NO not the Osmanthus thatā€™s such a good flavor LOL

4 Likes

I guess that one flew right by me. What is/was Osmanthus?

4 Likes

Very floral. I gave it to my caregiver, she said she will use it for vanilla desserts.

4 Likes

I made your Peanut Butter Cup on the 5th and tried it today. Very good and Iā€™m sure it will be even better next week or two!

3 Likes