Mine would be
White Lotus- apricot, papaya and nectarine
Frosted Flakes by Shroomy- …uh…frosted flakes
Mr. Dreamsicle- Orange Creamsicle ice cream
Beatlejuice- Raspberry, strawberry
Kryptonite- Watermelon and cantaloupe…

what about you?

3 Likes

I change flavors every day. I don’t think I’ve ever had one flavor I could vape for more than 2 days without wanting to switch what I’m vaping.

1 Like

Popped Cherry Cake
Foster Child Beanana
CocoPino
Alisa’s Bust a nut
Jojo’s Rusted nuts

1 Like

I get burnt out quickly so I change it up frequently. The closest thing to an ADV for me is Insigma Theory’s French Quarter Clone. It never gets old for me.

1 Like

Zookberry cream found here on ELR. It’s been my ADV for best part of a year. I’ve mixed many others, but nothing is as good as zookberry cream.

2 Likes

I’m a flavor hog and these appeal the most to my taste beyond anything I’ve tried.

1 Blunana Blaze Gmix
2 Cukeberry Salad Gmix
3 Subliminal by Gmix
4 (Flavorah) Exotic Peach Yogurt v2 Gmix
5 Starbucks Strawberry Smoothie Gmix

The Starbucks is excellent, but I’m taking it back to the lab. I have a new strawberry base that I think will turn this up even more.

4 Likes

Absinthe and Anise - Smack you in the face vape!

i tried that dr. Jekyll stuff, and woo abinsthe did smack me in the face haha

sounds all like tasty flavors, lookin forward to more responses!

No such thing as an ADV for me but here’s a few I have in big bottles:
Peach Rings
Sparkly Berry
Coconut Custard Pie
Strawbiscus Green Tea
Rocket Puppy RY4 by @RocketPuppy
Strawberry Cheesecakeshake by @SthrnMixer
Pearvana by @therabidweasel
Ylang’s Vanilla Oak by @DarthVapor
7 Leaves by @Kinnikinnick

And a few I wish I had in big bottles:
Cream Dragon v8 by @bradslinux
Bust-A-Nut by @Alisa
Marvelous Rack Rum by @bradslinux
Twixted Revisited by @LordVapor
Rootbeer Float by @Ken_O_Where (and as soon as I get a chance to mix it, Strawnana Custard cuz I know I’ll love it)

I’m sure there’s lots more I could list but I’ll stop there. LoL.

10 Likes

I don’t particularly do favorites myself but I find myself constantly falling back on The 18.

I always have a bottle of it at work or in my car and the stuff is just hands down amazing. It is the best cream style vape I have ever tasted and is the only juice I can’t seem to keep in my tank haha. Once I fil’r up, it’s less than half within 10 minutes :slight_smile:

Side story on the juice itself. I was bored and I really couldn’t think of anything to make, so I started pulling down all my cream flavors… sweet creams, whipped creams, creme brulee, bavarian, cheesecake, icing, you name it. I just thought, what the hell, lets just make a mix using every cream type flavor I own and see what happens.

Now I didn’t really use every single cream type flavor I own, otherwise the name would be …The 187. I really didn’t have high hopes for it at all and I couldn’t of expected what I got…nirvana

Before stumbling upon this gem, I always used to fall back on The Floating Island, which was my cream go-to.

The irony in this recipe is, since I used all of my cream flavors, the masses don’t have all 18 or are always just missing 1… so I have no one to share it with!!

8 Likes

I have several that I vape through the course of the day. I could vape any of them all day if that is all I had to vape on.
Alisa’s Bust a Nut, Ken O Where’s Strawnana Custard, my own Cream Dragon V8, and Strawberries and Italian Cream, DarthVapor’s Floating Island, LordVapor’s Twixted Revisited, there are many more, but those are the ones I can’t seem to live without. @Whiterose0818 sent me several of his mixes to try. There are a couple in there, if not all that could be contenders as ADVs.
So many great mixes, so little time.
VAPE ON!

5 Likes

I prolly drip 8-10 different flavors every day. But there are a few I always have aged and ready
to vape…

Butter Toffee Caramel Ice Cream by AaronArbor
DaMomma’s Vanilla Custard
Leche Butterlicious
Berry Berry Ice
Bust-a-Nut

There are a few others, but you asked for 5! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That Cream Dragon V8 was amazing. I also really liked @DarthVapor’s Floating Island you sent me, too. I just mixed up some of @Ken_O_Where’s Strawnana Custard today, and it is fantastic, also. Hopefully I get a mix perfected of my own to share with you all soon too :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You… You just had to write this up after i received another 200$ flavor order… I MUST try it.

2 Likes

It will be well worth it, this I guarantee (said in my Justin Wilson accent)

Let me know if you decide to try it! I would love to hear what someone thinks!

1 Like

Better yet, which ones are you missing?

1 Like

And that does it, my all time favorite TV personality and comedian. :slight_smile:

Ive been meaning to order the Italian Cream for some time and now i have two reasons. And in this order i forgot to grab that Catalan cream, i have head many good things about it, i got Nugat (EF) and it was rather disappointing. So i have 6 or 7 new flavorings to order, which is enough to justify the shipping costs. hehe

1 Like

MANY of them, hehe.

1 Like

This is my main ADV tho i have a few others in my rotation.

Simple Custard

Ingredient %
Caramel (CAP) 2
Cheesecake (LA) 2
Vanilla (MF) 0.5
Vanilla Custard v1 (CAP) 5

Flavor total: 9.5%

Nice and light yet creamy and sweet, I made this to avoid palate fatigue. It is good at a month and excellent at two.

3 Likes