What's your favorite recipe of 2022?

For most of this past year, I’ve mainly been focusing on SFT and tweaking my own recipes. I’m looking to branch out a bit, so what was your favorite recipe(s) from 2022? Looking forward to mixing up some suggestions!

11 Likes

What flavor profile do you prefer? I don’t vape tobacco’s anymore so if I asked the question I wouldn’t want to see tobacco recipes.

5 Likes

I really don’t have a profile preference, that’s why i left it wide open.

8 Likes

I love bakery’s and candy, creams. I keep a few mods next to me so I can change on a whim.
Either mine or another mixers. Most aren’t written in 2022.

These three I make in 60ml bottles. The largest I make now days.

14 Likes

Yeah I’ve mixed most of the older popular ones. Yellow matter is freaking great, went through a nice amount of that one. I was looking for more recent recipes that I may have missed this past year.

6 Likes

Best to look at “what you mix’n today” thread. Rocky has made some rocking recipes. TOC almost taught me how to mix. Add them to your follow list. Ken Owher got me off cigs. Fiddy has made some good recipes. I hate em first vaping love em by the end of the bottle.

6 Likes

Like one of mine that I personally made?

I’ve gone through 2 120’s and the original 60 ml I made. It’s a really nice sticky thick sweet custard. That Ultimate vanilla custard is a new favorite

16 Likes
7 Likes

Ill make a New one …Keep in mind also your Forum status allows you to make new thread…Thanks for head up and shout out regarding recipes👊

10 Likes

OMG that wasnt you saying we needed a new what ya mixing thread it was @Sprkslfly saying it awhile ago smh …

7 Likes

That was a 21 thread . Time to make a 23 thread anyway.

9 Likes

Nice, just got all the ultimates not too long ago. Looks tasty! Thanks!

7 Likes

Well, pondering the best of the year is a challenge. Although, if I were to name one by another, it would be @Rocky02852’s Lovage in the Afternoon.

It was a late 2021 recipe but I took joy from it in 2022.

11 Likes

Agreed and Done ty

8 Likes

I see you are a FLV fan, The New Release will be out soon…I should have them tomorrow. Ill let you know what is coming shhhhhhh . Lol

7 Likes

The Ulitimates are good , very good . I held off kn th SB forever and think it might nit even be in the Top 3 of the Ultinate line …

5 Likes

Do they have an upgraded Lovage Root?

6 Likes

Ill know in the next day or 2 …

7 Likes

Sounds more like an annual drugs test.

7 Likes

If you’re into chocolate’s, I absolutely loved this one by @Elvaperino,

My own favorite last year was:

13 Likes