What's your local vape shop like? :)

Hardly worth the 5 hours hahahah

7 Likes

Right! I mean I could have bought a bunch of juice with all the time they consumed, and they really made themselves look horrible!

6 Likes

I totally agree. You can save a few quid buying online but my local is good so i support them and get most gear from them.
If you got a good one its worth paying a little more (within reason) just to have somewhere to return stuff that dies and get advice/ have a look at all the new shiny goodies.

8 Likes

Rant ready, GO!
Customer service us everything. Reasonable prices are a factor as well. The crowd of ppl who want nothing but the absolute cheapest price will spend countless, often wasted, hours to shave pennies off the cost. I feel being frugal is perfectly fine although my time has value as well. If it takes me an hour to save 50 bucks when my hour costs my business 100 bucks I actually lost fifty buck worth of time. Which is the one thing in this world that can never be recovered. I deal with some local vendors that often deliver my materials in 20 minutes, yup: faster than the pizza guy. Superb customer service that comes at a premium price. I’m ok with that. When my local folks don’t have what I need on hand my online vendors often can deliver next day AND often substantially cheaper. I must balance time, cost & efficiency for myself & my customers. I strive to give my customers a good experience and that’s where I make a living. I seek similar qualities from the places where I buy from.

6 Likes

I am pretty sure every vape shop has at Least one 20 something with big ole holes in their ears. Google hipster or onion ring and look at the images. I’d post it but I can’t figure how to load it on my phone

6 Likes

You are SO grossing me out right now…lol

5 Likes

Have a few 4 of em they r all different… One place has an online store also. I found a MOD on sale I wanted and went to the store to buy it. They said they can’t give me the discount price in-store and Id have to order it from their website. I laughed in his face and walked out, never to go back. :frowning_face:

3 Likes

I really wish this was my local vape shop. Prices are the same as the warehouse except clearance items. The show room itself wasn’t very big but they had every popular mod, RDA, RTA and so forth available. And had about 8 people work in there.

11 Likes

It’s not the first time I’ve heard this happening and I’ve had this answer myself (although not in a vape shop). I’ve had the exact same reaction you have. If they don’t want people coming by, that can very easily be taken care of :wink:

6 Likes

Glad to know they have 8 people there. I wished I lived closer to them. They are about as slow as China on orders though.
I’m waiting on an order now that hasn’t moved from them in over 10 days. Last one I waited on backorder juice, that was about 4 weeks. Had a decent sized mixed order and unfortunately everything waited until one juice came in.

I do love their prices and I do trust them!

4 Likes

I’ve never really had a slow order from them. Not as fast as some other U.S. suppliers but normally a week or less. But I have never ordered juice from them.

3 Likes

My other order back in Oct they were missing Shammy but held up about 20 other products. Then this time no reply, nothing. Money was processed but unfilled order. I didn’t order anything too major (I have extra, thankfully), but still kinda sad. I used to use them often but looks like I’ll have to find another supplier if I need anything in a hurry or less than a month or so away. If I didn’t care about this order I’d ask for a refund. I guess I’m the only one with this luck from them. Lol :slight_smile:

4 Likes

No, I’m sure lots of others have the same issues, just no one here, this is a DIY juice forum after all.

3 Likes

Like most businesses, embarking on the adventure of opening a vape store is no easy task. But there are several key aspects that, if addressed early, will set your business up for success in the future. Now here in New Zealand, there are no safety standards for vaping. Vaping products are relatively new and the government has recently passed a law that better regulates vaping. vaping products are available for smokers who want to use them to reduce the harm to their health, and making sure these products aren’t marketed or sold to non-smokers, especially young people. The Wellington Vape shop is quite common near my area and it is not very far and getting all kinds of vape stuff is an easy thing here. The variety in e liquids and vape machines are simply awesome, but the bad part is it is closed now because of the COVID-19 pandemic. The best thing one can do is order online and ordering the vape stuff online is best these days as one can easily get the vape stuff and other things and stay safe as well.

2 Likes

Ok thank you iam new to this E-liquid Recipes Iam just trying to go thru and read everything that would give me the knowledge on understanding this DIY EJUICES SO I CAN THEN TRY TO START MAKING MY OWN EJUICES LOOKS TO ME AS IM IN THE RIGHT PLACE VERY HAPPY Now
Thank You
Sloseven007

3 Likes

Yes I Agree With You Totally I Live In Florida in The U.S I was Gonna Open a Vape Shop Until The Government Put Down All These Restrictions On Ejuices And All Other Vape Related Products But I Got Lucky Out Of 50 States Here In The U.S My State is one of only 5 Other States That Doesn’t Have These Restrictions So I Been Weighing On Whether To Make My own Juices And Set Up A Webpage To Sell My Ejuices Online Only Next Option I Was Thinking Of Is If I Can Find Me A Good Reputable Distributor To work With iam a Disabled Veteran That Lost My Right Leg In Afghanistan War I lost My Right Leg For my Country And I Can’t Even Barely Survive Now Living On A Fixed Income I Have Given Up On My Country Already Anyway As I Was Saying Earlier What Do You Think Of My Passion On Wanting To Do This One Way Or Another I Know This Man That is Doing This Exactly Same Thing Making His Own Juices And Has A page On Facebook Where He Promotes And Sells His Juices Right Thru Facebook He Has no Fancy Looking web page and he is very successful You can check out his page it is called Johnny’s Juice He Also has a large base Vape Page by Any Chance Can You Give Me Any Piece Of Your Opinion Sorry For Such Long message
Thank You
Sloseven007 inigocarlos62@gmail.com

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum @Sloseven007, you can introduce yourself to the rest of the gang here

3 Likes

The formatting of your post makes it unreadable for some people. How do you manage to capitalize the first letter of every word? Do you have a program that does that?

3 Likes

@Sloseven007, I reformatted your message to make it easier to read. I don’t know how much experience you have DIY’ing, or mixing, but it is possible to make money at it. Selling on Facebook is risky, given their predisposition to banning people, and things as they see fit. It can be done, but it will be a lot of work.

Thank you for your serving, and enjoy your time at ELR, and best of luck to you.

1 Like

@Sloseven007 Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to be for DIY’ers with lots of information and many helpful folks. I only mix for myself, so have no info on selling or making money with juices. Hope you find this forum and community to be helpful.

1 Like