What's your weirdest most regretted flavors you've ever bought?

lol, Ya buddy! It’s still in the mini fridge. I have no idea why. Good to see you again btw!

7 Likes

I’ve had good luck with Alpine Strawberry. I used a little too much once and it tasted like dish soap but after that, no problem.
It’s funny how all our tastes are different.
For instance, many folks like Dinner Lady Lemon Tart.
I can’t stand that shit. It tastes like Lemon Heads to me and I’ve tried different batches.
Regrettable purchases? TFA Turkish and TFA Champagne.

7 Likes

For me it was MFS 4 star general.
It was very early on but I mixed it as recommended by their site and even confirmed that by email.

Supposed to be a tobacco but I tasted the most revolting mixture of incinerated aniseed, molten wax and camel crap.

I’m still convinced I must have done something wrong as nothing on this earth could possibly be as vile but I simply haven’t had the nerve to revisit it.

6 Likes

Nice to hear someone else that doesn’t cater to Dinner Lady Lemon Tart. To me it’s just too pungent. I can take a hit or two then I’m done.

5 Likes

Haha! I’ve been so afraid to even attempt to sft this one cuz of you! Lol!’ ya.scart me @TorturedZen

3 Likes

I know that’s another one I have not a clue what to do with. I couldn’t add anymore pics to my post. Just getting embarrassing…

3 Likes

I got like molinberry “baylis” shits just gross! I can’t stand the smell even. And if I don’t like the smell of a liquid that’s it. It’s over.,kinda like food. That’s why I can’t stand seafood, fish especially.

5 Likes

Mahlepi from Vape Train……you know when you have to look up what the heck a flavor even is before you order it, you probably shouldn’t buy it! But I still swear I’m gonna find a use for it, um, eventually :rofl:

9 Likes

Well then…my work here is concluded! :sunglasses:

7 Likes

You can add me to that list of the Dinner Lady LT. Stuff is nasty to me. lol

6 Likes

I love lemon vapes. One day a friend gave me 30ml of DLLT. Two days later, I gave him 28ml back.

13 Likes

Dammit @natbone I’m sending you the dry cleaning bill …

9 Likes

I tried LB’s Cappuccino. Coffee flavor was so light as to be almost non-existent.

5 Likes

Just reminded about this from another thread…Cactus. My god, that was horrible stuff!

4 Likes

Sasami Karpfen (Carp)
Sasami Forelle (Trout)

Maybe I’ll mix my girlfriend a carp custard…xD
Oh man that’s bad.

6 Likes

You win!

Ive had a few most i cannot remember anymore. BUT, i do remember Grenadine (CAP) and Vanilla Custard V2. These are the only two concentrates that i didnt even mix with, they went right down the drain. One smelled like shit and the other like vomit.

6 Likes

Yeah! Someone agrees with me I got excited with all the reviews and bought a 120ml bottle. Big mistake. Use it to bury into CAP or FA.

5 Likes

It smelled just so horrible, there was no way to vape it. It doesnt have to smell like that either. Mr. @Walt_RealFlavors used BTA in his products and none smelled of puke. He told us that he was able to remove the smell, somehow. I miss that fella.

6 Likes

When the French colonized africa they took back to their country and invented the French Tickler

3 Likes

I think it was Capella Crispy Bacon, I wouldn’t say I was regretful for trying it because I wanted to be like Bob Bitchen

6 Likes