What's your weirdest most regretted flavors you've ever bought?

Basil by Nature’s Flavors. I think they used Thai Basil instead of Sweet Basil. It was a vegetal version of Anise.

6 Likes

Im gonna have try this!

3 Likes

@linda horned cucumber… Omfg that is my favorite flavor of all… I vapes it longer than any other adv! I get Smokey grapefruit… Love it! Takes all types I guess

7 Likes

Mine is anything lemon. I was so excited when I first started mixing to try all the LMP concentrates, but ALL of them give me major heartburn and make me phlegmy. Tried all sorts of other lemons and lemon based recipes and get exactly the same result. Lemon is just not for me… :cry:

6 Likes

That is a bummer, for realz. I love me some lemon vapes, Lemon Meringue Pie (CAP) has long been a favorite of mine. Thankfully there are 100 billion other flavors out there, eh?

6 Likes

Yes, it’s really annoying mate. Lucky I love my custards so I don’t miss the LMP’s too much… :smiley:

4 Likes

Love me some custards as long as there is no butyric acid…

7 Likes

Yes, figured you liked custards too. I like a more eggy English type custard. Have not had a problem with butyric acid myself but I hear a lot do.

5 Likes

I would cry without my lemon liquids …lol

6 Likes

I just got another one. Whats with thisn"Custard Extra 2"
(FA)? smells like feet I am tasting it too. What good is it? Anyone?

5 Likes

Don’t have that one, but most of the reviews say it is not really a standalone but would possibly work as a mixer. That is why I didn’t bother with it… Interesting your get feet, I saw someone say it turned into a sour cheese for them.

4 Likes

I think it was some Roast Chicken flavor, I still remember the taste, it was horrible.

9 Likes

The weirdest flavour that I have ever tasted and regretted buying is TPA Ry4D, to me it reminds me of the acrid smell of melting electrical components in the back of an old dusty television set just before it’s about to catch fire. That’s the best way that I can describe what it tastes and smells like to me anyway. :nauseated_face:

9 Likes

Yucko! Back in the early days of mixing there were a lot of crazy savory’s being used and they were all so gross.

BTW, Welcome to the forums!

8 Likes

This was the first single flavor I tested & Mann it was G.A.F. It really opened me up to trying other flavors, as I wanted to find more gems like this…, forward to this day…, I used all of the LMP from the bottle pretty quick & went years without ordering it again… Lemon would have to be my fav. profile, but I like a lotta dif. shit, so I’ve only mixed with Lemons a number of times., But back b4 I started mixing, my ADV was Lemon Nomenon by Lotus Vapor… Tht was some good shit! But
… I’m like @Ken_O_Where stated about the custards… Why make jus 1 mix when the possibilities are endless? :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:I have no ADV anymore really… I like to try different things as much as possible

10 Likes

For real. Ive been mixing for a bit now and can throw together something vapable quite easily so i dont really "perfect mixes anymore. I will make a v2 and rarely a v3 because there are just so many possibilities. I cant even tell you how many different custard/creams/eggnogs i have made.

I have favorite flavors tho, a lot of them, lol.

8 Likes

In one of my first flavor orders back in 2017, I got TFA Pancake. That stuff was pitch black with little floaties inside the bottle IIRC :laughing:. I don’t think I even tried it.

7 Likes

Same here…, now it didn’t have anything floating in it, but it was extra dark & scared me away from ever trying it

3 Likes

Used it at 2-3 % with 0.5% fa butter. It was good.

5 Likes

I tried the TPA Pancake in this recipe and thoroughly enjoyed it. Fresh03 rate’s it quite highly when he spoke about it on one of the Noted shows.

5 Likes