When strangers ask to "hit" your vape....wtf

I have had family members ask if they could try my vape to see if it’s something they’d like to try… but never a stranger. ,.The lady that runs our B&M though every time I go in there she wants me to hit her vape haahhah, thankfully I carry my drip tip in with me… but I have to wonder who all hits her stuff without doing that LOL yeah freaks me out if we’re not related…

1 Like

Hahaha it’s all around weird creepy and gross

1 Like

Ya… same deal at our vape shop but they have the taster covers, alcohol and q-tips laying on the counter so no one gets sick. Still freaks me out though honestly.

It’s serious. I know someone who has Hep C and really needs to see a dentist. He has bleeding teeth.

:fearful::cold_sweat::flushed:

yikes…this thread took a turn for the icky…

5 Likes

After reading this I am so glad that people don’t ask me to try my vape. The last time I was in a vape shop lady behind the counter asked to hold my mod.

1 Like

I get asked all the time at work since they know I mix my own juices. They’ll smell it and go omg what’s that one. I don’t mind though. Fortunately at work we have huge boxes of isopropyl alcohol wipes laying around. I clean it before they vape and after they try it.

3 Likes

Fortunate! :thumbsup:

1 Like

Yup! A lot of them have gotten to the point they drain their tank and conveniently ask me if I have anything new they can fill it with. I prefer that when it happens.

I’ll take that any day.

1 Like

Haven’t had it happen to me but if it does I’ll just say… ewwww

1 Like

Just Say NO to Vape Rape

6 Likes

Crank the watts all the way to 200 before you pass it to them. They’ll never ask you again.

7 Likes

It will also be so hot no germ could survive it.

4 Likes

I had a homeless guy ask me for a cigarette today. When I pointed out that I’m a vaper, not a smoker, he asked to take a hit from my vape. The first thing that came out of my mouth: “That’s disgusting! You have no idea where I’ve been!”

Dunno why I said it, but it was totally worth it for the look of utter horror on his face before he walked away.

12 Likes

im litterly coughing right now , due to vaping while reading then sayin DAMN lmao rotflmao

3 Likes

Happens more than I care to say. I have a lot of sweet smelling vapes and tobacco vapes that everyone likes. I usually have my bottle on me and let them take a hit off their own dripper. I tend to surround my self with other vapers. I did the smoking thing and don’t judge. Just do not want the analog smell on me anymore. Except if I am in a poker room taking other people’s money.

5 Likes

I more often than not have a bottle of whatever I’m vaping with me and offer to give them some if they have a mod. Only two times have I filled a strangers tank with my juice.

At my Grand Daughters Birthday party a friend of the family asked and I pulled off the tip wiped the top down and let her try it. Two days later I get a weird phone call from my buddy that has a shop telling me some woman is in there wanting a set up like mine. (I had given her one of Wooddy’s cards) So I talked to her and it was the lady from the party. I told Wooddy what I had been using that day and he sold her a similar set up.

10 Likes

I am so glad people don’t ask to vape my setup. Before August 8 would give coworkers a 15 ml bottle of juice. Now I am the only one vaping. Most when they needed to upgrade from that ego went back to smoking.