Where can I get concentrates

Hi guys just wanting to know where you all get your Concentrates, I’m having trouble finding somewhere that will ship all concentrates to Australia and if I buy directly through TFA and FA the shipping rates are huge one wanted to charge over $100! I’m so desperate to get some concentrates that I can’t buy here.

maybe @daath could answer he knows all the euro ones that might be good for u… I hope?

Try pink-mule.com, flaywer.de and chefsvapour.co.uk :smile:

4 Likes

The Vapers Table is based in Australia and has a small list:

Steam-e-cigs carries TPA, FA, and Inawera
Juicewhore carries their own signature flavors, Capellas, FA, and TPA
Vapeking has i-mix and t-juice concentrates
House of Vape has Pink Spot and T-juice
VapourEyes and vapersphere have doublers
Ecigmodshop has their own concentrates

2 Likes

see told u and I’m sorry to forget @jojo

@jojo urfrikn crazy nuts

LOL aw thanks, you say such sweet things… :stuck_out_tongue: They were on The Vaper’s Table website.

1 Like

hahaha it’s u

Thanks JoJo I don’t like juicewhore or vaporeyes they don’t stock much of TFA which is what I like to use, but will check out the other sites.

No problem. MFS stocks some flavors. Not a huge selection and not a great price, but shipping to Australia (from what I saw) is cheap.

2 Likes

If I’m buying big orders, I go to TFA wholesale. But if I need smaller orders I buy from http://www.juicefactory.com.au/ Good range (with a few bulk sizes), fair price and local shipping.

3 Likes

Yeah juice factory is good however not all TFA flavour are stocked… How much does it cost for postage from TFA wholesale?

My most recent order was for 12 x 4oz Bottles (just under $100)… shipping at about $60. I compared shipping (with identical items) from a few of the big suppliers (excigexxpress, RTS, MFS etc) and most charged about $100+. It all depends on how much you order (duh).

That’s good $60 what website is it please if you don’t mind?

Register at The Flavor Apprentice, then sign up for Bulk Orders (it’s easy) http://shop.perfumersapprentice.com/c-84-bulk-sizes.aspx PS: Where in Melb are you Ness?

1 Like

I’m in Franston

2 Likes

Also there are online shops listed with discount codes on the resource page :slight_smile:

1 Like

www.vapetrain.com.au now offers flavour concentrates and e-liquids and it’s in Australia so shipping is reasonably cheap

1 Like

There are no concentrates on that page

1 Like

I’ve done a Google spreadsheet of flavor vendors. It includes who carries what, links, and prices at Flavoring Sources

1 Like