Where can I get this stuff!

“A single inhalation of vapor from dried toad secretion containing 5-methoxy-N,N-dimethyltryptamine (5-MeO-DMT) in a naturalistic setting is related to sustained enhancement of satisfaction with life, mindfulness-related capacities, and a decrement of psychopathological symptoms.”

Source: https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007%2Fs00213-019-05236-w?fbclid=IwAR3fal7ndKv1cZ1PXb3o2Ltf7LMspbntJCPonKeyC0uO-cInhZgCn-K1Mb0

3 Likes

Not in our field, and we highly discourage taking those routes… are really unexplored… and substantially dangerous, we very recently saw what happens if you use our vaporizers for use not intended for… but that’s my HO.

7 Likes

sorry, couldnt resist
@Iv3shf can you post a link please? looks like I’ve missed a bit of news
2 Likes

If I want to be happy, all I need to do is sniff a toad? Come here, Kermit!!

7 Likes

the OP is talking about sniffing toad farts?? :o

oh gesh there goes the hood now!!

4 Likes

My advice is to email one of the authors of the study and let them know that you would like to be part of the next round of studies.

DMT is the most powerful psychedelic substance on the planet. It would be unwise to simply acquire some and vape it. Much research should be done before you try it. Check erowid.com

3 Likes

I hope OP is being facetious like I am.

5 Likes

'"Participants that experienced high levels of …oceanic boundlessness during the session displayed higher ratings of satisfaction with life "

Wow! Shows what an old fogey I am. Back when i went to school , they had definitely not devised an empirical measure for oceanic bouinlessness, and that term was much more likely to appear in a Beatles song that a scientific paper.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for experiencing oceanic boundlessness, but sure as hell not kissing any frogs on the off-chance that gets me there. My frog-kissing days are long gone, thanks. And i don’t have any princes to show for it, either :laughing:

7 Likes

Maybe some RTA tank will look like this someday…

5 Likes

I hope so, too! On the chance that they’re serious, though, a warning can’t hurt. It was one of the most terrifying 2-5 minutes of my life, and I was an experienced psychonaut when I tried it.

DMT as a psychedelic drug is a little bit of a misnomer. It could more easily be classified as a transdimensional transit portal opener. If you don’t hit the right dosage, it’s just freaking scary.

5 Likes

The OP is definitely facetious, poking fun. When I want to get high I just spend a few hours with a 5 year old grand daughter and absorb some of her attitude.

6 Likes

I thought you had to lick 'em, sounds way more fun than sniffing :wink:

3 Likes

As far as toads go, I’m not sure either sounds too fun. I’ve never even had frog’s legs.

6 Likes

Obligatory gif.

6 Likes

Dead giveaway… it was bound to!

3 Likes

Jay, have a look and smirk… don’t laugh…

4 Likes

Excellent rolled in seasoned flour and fried in garlic butter.

5 Likes

Thanks, Frank. By chance i already found it, just by working my way through new threads. Nah, didn’t laugh, actually , it’s just so totally depressing how every freaking human tragedy gets blamed on vaping if it’s remotely feasible to do so. You could prolly get away with murder by sneakily adding some arsenic to your least favourite persons vape (hmm. almost had a plan there. What a pity the bastards don’t vape, eh?)

You’re absolutely right, We definitely don’t need any more idiots putting dangerous substances into their vape.

6 Likes

In the vein of this discussion, Here is an interesting article about black market marijuana extracts causing some of the recent woes for our community.

Upon looking it up further, there is no Dankvapes company, just packaging. anybody can buy and make their heck-knows-whatever bathtub fly by night drug concoctions to peddle to naive vapers looking to get stoned.
check this out:

5 Likes

Nice bit of research :slight_smile: and welcome back!

3 Likes