Where can I get this stuff!

the OP is talking about sniffing toad farts?? :o

oh gesh there goes the hood now!!

4 Likes

My advice is to email one of the authors of the study and let them know that you would like to be part of the next round of studies.

DMT is the most powerful psychedelic substance on the planet. It would be unwise to simply acquire some and vape it. Much research should be done before you try it. Check erowid.com

3 Likes

I hope OP is being facetious like I am.

5 Likes

'"Participants that experienced high levels of …oceanic boundlessness during the session displayed higher ratings of satisfaction with life "

Wow! Shows what an old fogey I am. Back when i went to school , they had definitely not devised an empirical measure for oceanic bouinlessness, and that term was much more likely to appear in a Beatles song that a scientific paper.

Don’t get me wrong. I’m all for experiencing oceanic boundlessness, but sure as hell not kissing any frogs on the off-chance that gets me there. My frog-kissing days are long gone, thanks. And i don’t have any princes to show for it, either :laughing:

7 Likes

Maybe some RTA tank will look like this someday…

5 Likes

I hope so, too! On the chance that they’re serious, though, a warning can’t hurt. It was one of the most terrifying 2-5 minutes of my life, and I was an experienced psychonaut when I tried it.

DMT as a psychedelic drug is a little bit of a misnomer. It could more easily be classified as a transdimensional transit portal opener. If you don’t hit the right dosage, it’s just freaking scary.

5 Likes

The OP is definitely facetious, poking fun. When I want to get high I just spend a few hours with a 5 year old grand daughter and absorb some of her attitude.

6 Likes

I thought you had to lick 'em, sounds way more fun than sniffing :wink:

3 Likes

As far as toads go, I’m not sure either sounds too fun. I’ve never even had frog’s legs.

6 Likes

Obligatory gif.

6 Likes

Dead giveaway… it was bound to!

3 Likes

Jay, have a look and smirk… don’t laugh…

4 Likes

Excellent rolled in seasoned flour and fried in garlic butter.

5 Likes

Thanks, Frank. By chance i already found it, just by working my way through new threads. Nah, didn’t laugh, actually , it’s just so totally depressing how every freaking human tragedy gets blamed on vaping if it’s remotely feasible to do so. You could prolly get away with murder by sneakily adding some arsenic to your least favourite persons vape (hmm. almost had a plan there. What a pity the bastards don’t vape, eh?)

You’re absolutely right, We definitely don’t need any more idiots putting dangerous substances into their vape.

6 Likes

In the vein of this discussion, Here is an interesting article about black market marijuana extracts causing some of the recent woes for our community.

Upon looking it up further, there is no Dankvapes company, just packaging. anybody can buy and make their heck-knows-whatever bathtub fly by night drug concoctions to peddle to naive vapers looking to get stoned.
check this out:

5 Likes

Nice bit of research :slight_smile: and welcome back!

3 Likes

Why can’t everyone just relax and get high on the CBD like myself?

4 Likes

Nice article. A couple of times the article and/or a Dr. quoted in the article says ecigs have “problems of their own”, besides these cases that appear to be linked to black market THC cartridges. I would like to know what are these “problems of their own”? A lot of articles make similar statements but never qualify the problems. Besides an occasional battery thermal runnaway episode, trace amounts of chemicals as a byproduct of the heat to coil interface that may cause harm in the long term, what else is there? And for any of these “problems” has science been able to prove any of them have any impact beyond possible harm somewhere down the road? Beyond, potential problem. If not than how can it be called a “problem”?

Lab testing of Pirzada’s patient’s cartridge revealed that it tested positive for not just THC, but also vitamin E. If inhaled, oils like Vitamin E can cause lipoid pneumonitis

Above quote included because that is something good to be aware of which I’m sure most of us on this forum already are.

6 Likes

Thanks! I lurk for mixing tips all the time lol

5 Likes

Edit note: dropped the link to the Rolling Stone article but then saw that others had already done so. No need to double post. Move along!

5 Likes