Where do you buy your PG and VG from?

I’m trying to find a good supplier of PG and VG.

One of my facebook buddies says he buys from Essential Depot. Their prices seem very good and I have read some good reviews on the forums about them,

Are there any other places I should be checking out?

1 Like

I have started buying my VG from Essential Depot and I agree, it’s good stuff. they have good deals on gallon VG and PG with free ship. Maybe smaller sizes as well though I can not say since I only buy quantity for my shop. They gave me a call lately and were saying they are considering selling flavors. Gave no definite decisions or dates. Perhaps they will turn into a good all around DIY source in the future…

2 Likes

I have used their product to. It does what it’s intented. I’ve tried others also and never had a problem with any… but I am currently using Essential Depot VG and ECX PG. I don’t use much PG so I only by it 1 liter at a time, but I buy VG by the gallon. It usually last about 3 months.

3 Likes

Thanks guys, I think I will order a gallon VG from them and try it out.

1 Like

I usually buy PG or VG wherever I get nicotine from. This last batch was from Heartland Vapes. All the times before that were MFS. I can’t say I can tell a difference. Never heard of Essential Depot, but I’m going to check them out now. :wink:

2 Likes

That’s pretty much what I have been doing too but the prices seem pretty damn good at Essential Depot. My vudget is spent for this week and the next so gonna have to wait. Hopefully I got enough VG to last til then :worried:

1 Like

One thing I have noticed is when using VG from other places, I noticed a flavor decrease, but when I use VG from (ECX) I get a better flavor carrier. Also their nicotine is clean tasting and good wholesale price. I need to check prices out on Essential Depot.

I went to Essential depot to look into one of their “glycubes” 4 gallons PG/VG, your choice, anyway… The shipping for Tennessee was like $50 and I thought I had seen somewhere that they had free shipping. I can’t seem to find any info on what you have to spend to get free shipping or I could just be confused…I’ve been going through the forum today trying to figure out my next order and I know I will need VG sooner than later. I would really like to get the deal for the glycubes but there isn’t a deal if it comes out to $50 in shipping, or maybe it is… Thanks for any and all help.

1 Like

FYI10 (10% off the product price)
SHIP20 (20% off the shipping price)

It is one or the other, the 20% off shipping worked out to be a better deal for me.

1 Like

The free ship deals are on 2 gallons only. Here’s the link for the free ship deals

Click For VG and PG…

Larger orders make the shipping cost too much for free ship. But they often give some good deals to make up for it…

3 Likes

For as much juice as I mix at a time, the Amazon sells Essential Depot for around $13 per litre and it’s covered under prime shipping.

1 Like

Thank you all so much for the info. I may just get the 2 gallons for now, I just mix juice for my husband and I and occasionally my step son. You would think I do it professionally by the looks of my steeping box. OMG I’m hoping my ADD kicks in and I get off the hyperfocus e-juice kick. I bore easy so it certainly doesn’t take long. That’s why I’m 42 and still trying to figure out what I want to do when i grow up. Once again thank you all for your kindness and your eagerness to share your knowledge.

5 Likes

That’s the last place I got mine from while I had the 30 day free prime. I love the free 2 day shipping but don’t have the extra $100 to give them right now, I spend to much on flavors…Hehe I’m so bad…LOL :grinning:

1 Like

Are you in the US? If so, Heartland has VG for 12.99/liter or 25.99/gal. $75+ gets free shipping, all others are charged a flat rate of 8.50. I swear I’m not a fangirl or affiliated with them in any way…they just seem to have good stuff and great prices. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Yep, got my nic from there last time. Thanks JoJo

1 Like

Has any one ever tried the PG from Ace hardware or Tractor supply before? Says it’s 99.5 USP

OMG, we order so much crap through Amazon it’s stupid, so for us it’s a well spent $100! and we are very impatient people when it comes to getting our crap! Must have now!!!

6 Likes

Yeah I believe it is something we are going to do soon. I’ve got to get my headlight changed and in my special car you can’t do it yourself, you have to remove the entire front bumper and it takes approx. 45min. Are you believe the dealership wanted $240 to change a light bulb!!??!!!

1 Like

To tell the truth I had no idea they carried PG.

Inorite! And can you believe I used to pay $280 a month for tobacco products! Funny how after a while we go, “Yeah, right, I’m not giving you anymore of my money! I can do this another way, all on my own…thank you very much! Now, bugger off!”.

6 Likes