Where do you buy your PG and VG from?

4 gallons of VG for $48.00?!?! I think I found a new supplier! haha

2 Likes

I used to get my vg/pg/nic from nude nicotine. Highest quality stuff I have ever gotten, especially the nicotine. I now get my vg/pg from bulk apothecary. $13.40 a gallon for VG and $18.52 a gallon for PG. Last order I got a gallon of VG and 500ml PG to my door for $29. There VG has 86 5 star reviews at the moment.

2 Likes

I think the last box cost me 74$ shipped to WI after using the 20% off shipping code. Pretty good deal.

2 Likes

Wizardlabs has free shipping over $65. ECX and Heartland is free over $75.
Question : What would you say is the shelf life of PG/VG and unflavored nic.?

1 Like

I canā€™t speak for PG but I know VG is 2-3 years
My wife had a bottle that was almost 3 years old and still taste fine

The 2-3 years is just based on the exp date but I have heard of people having theirs 14 years and still tastes sweet and ok

Thatā€™s good to know. It was a question Iā€™ve been meaning to ask since Iā€™m stocking up prior to April. It reminds me of 2YK. We donā€™t know at this time what we can and canā€™t buy.

2 Likes

VG is used in a lot more than ejuice so I canā€™t imagine having any issues purchasing it, even if vaping is squashed- Iā€™m thinking just the nicotine would be an issueā€¦maybe theyā€™ll start selling it in the hoods along with herion and crack if forced under ground haha

2 Likes

Iā€™m really tempted to buy from Essential depot. 4 gallons of VG for only $48! I just havenā€™t heard much about them and the quality in a vape

1 Like

Hey, whatever. I addicted to vaping so if thatā€™s what it takes so be it. Itā€™s mind boggling that we should even have to deal with this bureaucratic nonsense.

2 Likes

I know itā€™s fucking bullshit and it speaks volumes to how this country is run $ $ $ and control. It would be one thing if it was damaging like cigarettes or liquor but something that actually helps people and saves lives by getting people off of death sticks. Oh no no no we canā€™t have that! Then what would we do with all the cigarettes, cancer treatments and pharma pills we are losing out on? And other people are making $ off this vaping shit?? Woah we gotta stop that! Only I can control them and get their $!

3 Likes

WOW. I just checked it out. Iā€™m gonna pull the trigger on that deal. Itā€™s also mix and match. Any combo of 4. They have been around for a long time. Iā€™m taking a chance.

1 Like

I use their VG, but buy it prime on Amazon. Good stuff!

Whatā€™s that mean Jim

I bought two gallons of the VG from them right after I made the original post. They had/have a special going on with two gallons and free shipping. I can say I am very happy with it! Seems to be a lot better than the stuff I bought from ECX and WL. If ya do a search on some of the other forums everyone seems to be very happy with them.

Keep an eye on their specials, they have some good deals.

2 Likes

Isnā€™t it! I guess you canā€™t go wrong at that price! I donā€™t use PG so I would just get the VG but even if I sold 2 gallons at a discounted price to my friend I would basically have 2 gallons for free :wink:
Win Win

Thanks @Shaner I had a feeling it was good with just the little info I saw but now browsing I see a lot of people like itā€¦yep shouldnā€™t done a little research before posting hehe

2 Likes

That is saying alot Shaner. Good news.

1 Like

Geezā€¦Iā€™ll have 6 gallons. I should get a table at the flea market.

I donā€™t use amazon but MAYBE once a year if that but say I did, is it actually cheaper then buying direct @ $12 a gallon? (@GlyCube rate)

Your the man JimK. I thought that I got a good deal at $12 a liter. I feel so newbee.

Buying from Amazon is just the easy way out for me; the wife buys a lot of stuff on the Amazon, so I just tack on VG when sheā€™s placing an order.

1 Like