Where do you buy your PG and VG from?

It does make sense to buy bulk and save money; I just don’t burn through carrier at a great rate.

1 Like

A note about ordering through Amazon, and I don’t know if its always the case, but for some reason they seem to be slower on shipping when going through Amazon.

A buddy at work ordered through them and it took a week and a half for it to get to him. I ordered directly off their site and had it in 3 days. We both ordered exactly the same thing.

1 Like

We have a “Prime” account, so most everything is applicable to Amazons 2 day ship service.

He does too … Could of just been a fluke, maybe something went wrong with the shipper, but I thought it worth mentioning. Glad to hear you got it quickly though.

1 Like

I had a prime acct also. If it ship from their fulfillment center then it’s 2 days, when it ships from a vendor it’s normal shipping. I noticed the prices for prime items in most cases were slightly higher, but overall it evened out buy the of the year.i didn’t order enough to justify that $99 yearly membership fee.

1 Like

Yup.

We do enough to take advantage of the $99. Between 2 day shipping, prime video and music…

2 Likes

I had gotten my 1st qt of Essential VG from Amazon so I knew it was a good brand then it kept showing up in my fb feed about the 4 gallons. Wish I could have done that but with the shipping it just wasn’t in the budget but there is another coupon code for them as well as the shipping around here somewhere…I think it’s for 10% off.

Here … Don’t know if it’s still good or not but couldn’t hurt to try.

1 Like

Yep there it is…lol

The 20% worked at Essential just Friday so maybe…

1 Like

@JohnZena , Don’t go overboard with stuff you need not have to stock up. No one will be able to stop you from buying VG, PG, or Food Flavoring. These are items used in food. They will not be able to stop you from buying them. Nicotine is a big question, for sure. Equipment, buy all you can afford to if you want to continue to vape. Learn to build coils for RTA cause buying premade coils will probably not be a choice. Buy mods with replaceable batteries. 18650 batteries will still be readily available. Vaping is not their only use. Equipment and nicotine, this is what you need to worry about…

2 Likes

It’s good stuff, not to worry

2 Likes

Thanks Ringling for the umpteenth time. I’ll start reading and researching coil building and you make a very good point about replaceable batteries.

I’m sure you know why I say that. Most often the electronics last longer than the batteries do. It, put simply, extends the life of your mod. Sometimes IMMENSELY…

1 Like

I’m going to have to empty out my basement, I have 2 gallons of vg down there somewhere from when one of the big chemical (DOW or somebody) was giving out free samples 3 or 4 years ago… and a lot of vapers submitted requests for it, I would guess it “should” still be alright if the shelf life is as good as what is being stated.

2 Likes

I’m just guessing here but the only thing that would make it go off would be how/where it was stored and temperature fluctuations but besides that from what I have read, exp dates on bottles, plus my own personal experience, you should be just fine. Even though that guy had no issues with a 14 year old bottle, I’m not so sure I would be jumping at the chance to put it in my lungs

VG, PG, Food flavoring, as I said earlier tonight we should not anything to worry about in having a continuing supply for these items, but what about Nicotine…

Imagine this. Buy 5 gallons, break it up into 500ml amber bottles, buy a Vacuum Seal setup like they use for meat, and vacuum seal the bottles. With 0 Oxygen there should be 0 Oxidation. Basically keep it cool and out of sunlight and I’m guessing you would not even have to freeze it…

@ringling We were talking about shelf life on VG/PG earlier not about purchasing them before the storm to stock up;) But I’m aware it would only be nicotine if it comes to it and what would women do without vg for their cosmetics?!

Make my vape are good

Sorry to revive and old thread but…Yes! Just started vaping a mix made with Tractor Supply USP PG and happy to note can’t tell the difference from my last bottle of PG from Wizard Labs. Heck of a lot cheaper too at $22.99 a gallon. A store is local to me so even better, no shipping fee. My jugs says 100% PG USP.

1 Like

I usually get my vg/ pg from liquid barn
It is a fabulous product. I get them by the gallon but i go through the pg significantly faster.
So, I pulled the trigger on bulk apothecary for my PG. I hope the product is as good or better than what I have been getting. The price and shipping is cheaper but cheaper is not always better. I’ll report back when i use this product.