Where is my recipes?

Is the site down? i cant access any of my stuff and i havent saved it anywhere else i am kinda freaking out rn

2 Likes

It’s possible the site is going through maintenance etc. @daath would know best.

2 Likes

can you get on the calculator?it won’t load my recipies or allow me on the calculator

1 Like

No. At least not on my phone. Haven’t tried on a computer yet.

1 Like

Hehe, don’t sweat it @ladycrooks, Lars must be doing some back end work on the recipe side. I can’t even upload my SFT notes, but all will be well.

JUST because you brought up on “thing” with cloud computing (i.e. saved somewhere OTHER than locally to you), have you ever used a stand alone calculator ??

Can come in handy when things like this happen. I’ve been using Hot Rod’s Calculator for years, as a stand alone option, for LOCAL control (and inventory control).

http://diyjuicecalculator.com/

5 Likes

ok so its not just me. Im saving all my shit somewhere else as soon as I can. Lesson learned.

5 Likes

Yep, like @SessionDrummer mentioned above, it’s always a good idea to back up your stash and recipes. You can also export that info and save it on your comp.

4 Likes

I’m with you there SD. I just hope it never crashes, Hot Rod left the building a long time ago.
I do back up every day and have the really important recipes printed out and in a file, so hopefully will be covered.

6 Likes
8 Likes