Where to buy Flavoring

I agree, it’s all a matter of the exact taste youre looking for. I think flavourart fits most of my recipes best

1 Like

Flavorart chocolate and cocoa are a necessity… As is CAP double chocolate…
I also strongly suggest trying Inawera chocolate (not the milk choc !! That’s no good imo) also their chocolate cream is great…
I think this thread is really ironic because I was looking for folks that were into chocolates years ago when I first started and I could find nothing !! LoL !! I’m Glad to see some of you that are interested in crafting chocolate… Better late… Then never… :wink:

I have some really good peanut butter chocolate recipes Aswell as a straight chocolates… Here is a nice one to start with… Thus one I call “dove”… Here is the link for my dove Chocolate…

Trash Heap? Maybe we need to start a would you be willing to buy this flavor from me that I didn’t like thread… Open Box Buy :smile: Although this could get a little tough on shipping if you’re not careful.

2 Likes

Dang it! I just threw away my TFA Raisin a couple of days ago! However, I’d feel guilty selling that to my worst enemy.

1 Like

But you never know who might like it, or mix it with something that may turn out to be Awsomesauce! Even if it’s just for the cost of shipping to them so they can try for themselves :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

I just got a 5% discount code for Bull City Vapor: ELRECIPES

4 Likes

Thats great news about the discount. :smile:

And what ever you do, do not say ‘Bull City Vapor’ in a mock Chinese accent.

2 Likes

That’s great news @daath !!!

Thanks for the tip Don. I also found you can buy 8ml bottles of TPA flavors from Wizard Labs for $1.49. Directly from TPA the same flavor is $1.40 for 4ml. Math was not my best subject, but if you’re not ready for 144 at $.97 each, then 8ml for $1.49 isn’t too bad.

1 Like

@daath maybe you can give me some suggestions. I am wanting to make a good size order for flavors. With that in mind from what i’ve read FA is the most concentrated so would you suggest them over the rest or are there certain flavors you have to have by other names? I like the fruits and sweet stuff. @ryan8five0 posted about bull city vapor and that looks like the best place for me to order from here in the US for FA flavors? Any advise would be greatly appreciated anyone that can help me out with this :wink:

I like Flavour Art and Inawera - Some TPA and Cap are essential to me - But I would suggest that you find some recipes that you would like to try, and get those flavours :smile:

2 Likes

@Smiley61 If bullcityvapor carries it, I strictly buy it from them unless the flavor brand is not sold by them. Their prices are the best and they have the fastest shipping I’ve used for concentrates.

You’ll found out what type of flavors you enjoy. At first, I started on all fruits. Now I vape more custards/bakery recipes as I have come to terms with my taste buds.

I suggest trying Bilberry by FA, imo it is hands down the best naturally tasting blueberry and you only need about 2-4% depending on how strong you want it.

Capella has a good flavor line when it comes to the sweet side, TPA makes good flavors. Remember though, taste is very subjective so you may not like what others like and vise versa.

1 Like

Can someone tell me what the TPA stands for and give me a link to their site?

You’re going to save your money only using 1-3% flavor from more than 80% of their flavors. Trust me. You can find 3ml samples for $1.50 out there from Purevapes and MamaJ’s.
:smile:
Vape safe!

TPA stands for The Perfumer’s Apprentice. Also sometimes referred to as The Flavor Apprentice (TFA). The site is https://shop.perfumersapprentice.com

2 Likes

Thanks. I noticed that most of the posts in the beginners forum used abbreviations and as I’m relatively new to DIY I found it a little confusing.

No problem! Lars (@Daath) put together a great list of abbreviations here that I found really helpful. Maybe it will help you too. :smile:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! This will help immensely.

1 Like

I’m looking to buy a good sweetener so what is a good kind to get for sweetening my flavors? I could use some help and info.

You’ll probably wind up with a million different answers to that as everyone has their own preference. I was using TPA Cotton Candy (basically Ethyl Maltol I believe) for almost everything, but I found after awhile it muted the flavors too much. I still use it some, but I use TPA Caramel Candy for sweetening a lot more. The Master Mixer’s Tips and Tricks page on ELR gives you a good idea of what the different sweeteners are and what they do. My best suggestion is, like with most anything in this hobby, try some from different brands until you find one you like. Hope that helps and doesn’t make you more confused. :stuck_out_tongue: