Where to buy Flavoring

Yes… very interesting ringling. I’ll need to get some Jamaican rum and try it! :wink:

3 Likes

It’s Kewl ! I didn’t realize you were speaking on that level. I couldn’t help you :slight_smile:️Good luck however !

1 Like

Could transfer this to a new topic and prob get more reply’s than in the Beginners section… Maybe start a topic on Buying Wholesale Deals or something…

Just FYI - Vaporrenu is Flavor West - Jason can also be reached at jason@flavorwest.com :smile:

3 Likes

Really, that’s curious. You would think the Flavor West website would have all the favors that the other website has. Thanks for the info Daath!!!

1 Like

Hi again; Did you see the post Daath left for me? VaporRenu is Flavor West. Well how about that. Probably should have seen that coming though. What competing flavor company would continually mention FLAVORWEST.COM.

3 Likes

haha… yeah. I’m unclear as to the relationship, but I knew they were affiliated somehow.

1 Like

Something else I didn’t notice. You know how when you open a tab you see the little personalized icons of the entity that owns the page. In the case of VaporRenu a red and white candy mint. Duuuhhhhhh, guess what little icon Flavor West uses. They are also Flavor West. I think they are just trying to be more retailish with VaporRenu. Seeing VaporRenu’s lineup makes a little more sense to me now as well. I’m guessing that since they make a little more money with VaporRenu that they are able to offer flavors that they are blending. For instance I noticed Blueberry Cheesecake. If I am not mistaken, this is not offered at FlavorWest.com. My next order is probably gonna be from TPA but I know I’m gonna have some questions for Flavor West next time I place a order with them.

1 Like

Also, in the site footer, it says, “© 2013 Vapor Renu. (A Flavor West Company). All Rights Reserved.” :laughing:

2 Likes

I moved 4 posts to a new topic: Are there any good chocolate vapes out there?

The comments were flagged as offtopic - So I took the opportunity to get to know the moderation tools a bit better :smile:

4 Likes

I was trying to find the thread where we talked a bit about coffee but didn’t get to involved with the search because of time. I want to say I think I found my coffee, check out this from TPA… Mexican Liqueur Flavor. Now that sounds like my kinda coffee. I think this one will fit right in with my style of blending.

1 Like

Ringling… I can tell you for a fact that the TPA Mexican liqueur is worth the buy. Another for your coffee fix would be the TPA tiramisu. Both of these are keepers if you like coffee. I’m dripping my mild black tiramisu right now. Just made a 30ml batch last night 'cause in just about out…very sad. My recipes for mixes with these Flavors are public.

2 Likes

My 2 cents on where to buy flavorings:
I’ve had no problems with EcigExpress or Bull City Vapors. Most of the time they have good selection and stock. My Freedom Smokes has quality nicotine.

Actually it’s not so much that I’m a coffee fan, it’s that I’m looking for mixers to use with Kaluha & Creme which I seem to be on a kick blending with right now. This flavor I believe is just what I’ve been looking for. I am certainly glad to hear a good review for the flavor for sure. It’s gets soooo old buying flavors for the trash heap. Thanks for the comments Jimk!

1 Like

I made a purchase from Vapor Flavor .http://vapor-flavor.com/eliquid-flavor.htm Fast shippings Lots of Flavors

Try bullcityvapor.com they are terrific and ship quickly… Also the price and wide variety is top notch… Drew the owner is a great guy to boot !!!

2 Likes

I love Kahlua what about some kind mexican dessert or a cocktail. Sounds good !

2 Likes

Hi Amy2; Does sound quite good. Will admit though I have committed myself to try to come up with a decent chocolate. Got the feeling that alone and blending for my shop will be all I can handle at this time. You need to grab your chocolates, I’m sure you got some for valentine’s day, and join us on the thread “Are there any good chocolate vapes out there?”. I have gathered my chocolates as of yesterday’s vape mail and all I need now is some time to play. I’m hopeing we can all work on a few versions and come up with at least one good vape. If we can solve this problem then we can set our sites on a good Kaluha Vape. Sound good?

1 Like

I will certainly do that !

I’m not sure since your buying bulk on flavors but i’ve been going through ECX. Their shipping is quick but takes just about as long to ship as it does for them to process your order. And they do have a price match option that you maybe able to get just as cheap or cheaper than other sites.