Where to put the cotton HELP

im wondering if i stuff cotton on the outside of the outer legs or do i drop it in the gap

ive never used a tank where the legs are so far apart ty for advise

2 Likes

rda? shouldn’t matter, whatever works. you could have also had the legs share the inside space or spaced your coils to make them wider.

1 Like

You can. You can dooooo it. As long as it doesn’t interfere with the topper

3 Likes

Is that a Goon? Dear Lord.

3 Likes

yes its a digiflavor lynx , so i dont have to use the outer area ??? i could just put the legs on the inner part ?

1 Like

I would do a little of both to avoid getting a hot leg.

1 Like

no digiflavor lynx , im thinking about a goon i like how you out the coils in

1 Like

so have the cotton on the inside and outside of legs

Yes, just split that end and tuck some under the leg and some over the leg.

1 Like

hehe fun fun fun http://imgur.com/a/VOzFT

Start your cotton through on the leg that gets in the way. Pull the cotton through the coil until the end just rest on the leg. Leave enough length to tuck the cotton on the open side so that it runs under the coil completely.

Does that make any sense?

1 Like

Or do what Louie suggested.

1 Like

yes , but if i could put legs in the inner part like i think fozzy is saying that solves everything

1 Like

Either way I see great potential in this thread being an all time classic. Got it bookmarked!

You can do it!

2 Likes

ya it amazes me how many different ways you could do something thats what makes vaping so fun

2 Likes

So one entire side is positive and the other is negative right ???

1 Like

Correct.

/10 characters,

1 Like

i ask because the way they have this split on one post

1 Like

thank you everyone for the advise ill play with this different ways to see what works best i was unsure if i HAD to do it one way or the other now i know

2 Likes

Wait … what? Both sides can share the same post hole?

1 Like