Which of my recipes would work best with MTL

Well, long story short, I have flavors for the following recipes, I used them all in DL and they worked great. These are the only flavors I have, and I can’t get any others soon. I got the Bishop MTL RTA. I have a few questions:

1. Which recipes of these would work best for MTL flavor wise?
  2. If i DL 3mg nic, how much to use in MTL?
  3. Is it ok to use 60vg/40pg in bishop MTL?
  4. If these recipes dont work, can you recommend something to mix from the flavors used in these recipes for MTL?

Blood Mango Ice recipe | All The Flavors

CV Ultimate Raspberry Cheesecake recipe | All The Flavors

Esdeath recipe | All The Flavors

Buttermilk Pie recipe | All The Flavors

5 Likes

I’m into blood orange at the mo make a small batch20/30 ml of them all go 6 mlg nic and :blush:
I use 70/30 for all my juice mtl and dl the bishop works great put your cotton in wet it up put it together and leave the base part on when you fill it unscrew the tank from the base and you won’t disturb ya build

6 Likes

They all look good, but the the Blood Mango Ice, MIGHT fare the best. Unlike @Ianc13, I’ve never had SUPER great custard/bakery results over MTL, BUT, probably because I didn’t just figure it out, or change equipment.

I DTL and MTL, but am an enigma, and 3mg DTL, and 12mg MTL. @Grabbo’s probably right, to try 6mg MTL.

7 Likes

I tasted the Esdeath with a loose MTL and it was fantastic, so this will work.
As mentioned 6 mg/ml should work just fine.

5 Likes

I don’t find mixing for DTL or MTL is any different. Some RTA’s/RDA’s seem to interpret flavor differently tho. Some will taste better with fruits, bakery, tobacco. Coil choice also influence flavor. Mesh coils seem to come across more flavorful and sweet.

5 Likes

@rcleven you don’t have to increase flavoring percentages in MTL from DTL recipes ?

4 Likes

what flavors work best with bishop

3 Likes

do you change flavoring amounts?

3 Likes

If i made juice at 3mg, then want to up nic to 6, how long i need steep

3 Likes

@d00mhammers luckily, the steep time really isn’t impacted by the NIC levels, but more so the TYPE of recipe it is. Fruits can sometimes be vaped right away (Shake And Vape), or following a very short steep time, bakeries, and custards sometimes take a few weeks to really open up, and some tobaccos, and NET’s can benefit from an even longer steep time.

5 Likes

I don’t. RTA/RDA is what it is. Low wattage pods is the only I adjust flavor percentage for. Normally about 20% per flavor. I think the confusion comes in with salt nic going as high as as it’s used at these days.

3 Likes

So if i understood u correctly, i dont need change flavoring percentages

4 Likes

aha i see, thank you for explaning

3 Likes

You’re welcome @d00mhammers.

As far as the

I personally always have had to “boost” what I would consider a regular DTL / Sub Ohm recipe, in order for it to really take off in an MTL setup.

@rcleven I believe, MTL’s only, so his experience will be different. Low powered pod/mods is what he specifically said HE had to boost up the flavorings on.

The big question is what, or what type of recipe are you talking about ?

3 Likes

Well the tank is bishop mtl rta, and the recipes are linked in the top post. Thats what I’m planning to use/make

3 Likes

I guess we’re looking at the same problem at different directions. I’m mostly DTL. In my SC lite I don’t change a thing if it’s RDTL down to MTL. Only thing that changes for me is draw. Sometimes I get so much flavor on the 1st draw it coats my mouth and mutes itself.

5 Likes

I also used to only DL/RDL but i wanted to try MTL for more indoor friendly vaping in winter around people

5 Likes

I keep 26 mods with RTA’s or RDA’s on a table within arms reach next to me. Each tank has a different flavor in it. People think it excessive but I haven’t got vapers tongue in three years. Plus it allows me to steep my recipes and get a time frame of the steep or if the flavors fade fade off and the recipe dies.
Going MTL isn’t for me personally but if it keeps people off the cigs I’m all for it.

7 Likes

If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it.

6 Likes

26 ? wow man that’s insane…do you vape around electronics? Cause i have a quite expensive PC i vape around (cost me 6k$) and in winter i cant open windows so I’m worried about how dl vapor my affect it

4 Likes