Which of my recipes would work best with MTL

It’s 10 degrees F right now. It’s 15 degrees warmer than yesterday. Windows are closed till April. Do clean them weekly tho along with the mirror’s.

3 Likes

It’s a little warmer here @rcleven, about 16F.

2 Likes

We were slammed. Mostly 0 and below. 45 to 50 mph gusts. Did shovel a little where the grass meets the black top. Couple of days ago total white outs. Next weekend their calling for 40 degrees. We have had this weather before but it’s normally March.

2 Likes

I don’t change a recipe to accommodate a RDA/RTA . If I change anything it’s to accommodate my taste buds ( change a flavor out for another). Because it’s MTL it changes the draw not the flavors in a mix.

6 Likes

I see. Thank you for explaining it

5 Likes

Ha I spy my mod on your desk 4 years used every day they don’t make um like they used to

5 Likes

Fruits and Net tabacco ,is what I like I’ve mixed some custard with the Nets and that worked well,I prefer personally to keep me bakery flavour for the dl kits ( there’s nothing better than a big lung full of custard) small batches you’ll find ya sweet spot

4 Likes

Ok so i tried esdeath. my coil of 5 wraps ni80 superfine mtl clapton from vandyvape. Build cane to 0.63ohms. I cant get any flavor out of it. The juice is 60/40.

4 Likes

When did you stop smoking? 0.63 Ohms I’ll vape at 15-20 watts.

4 Likes

Great little mod but less than 100 hits before the battery is dead and needs recharge. After 4 years of using it’s still kicking.

4 Likes

I just tried it but couldnt taste anything. How you make it work?

2 Likes

I rebuilt it at 0.7 ohm with another wrap, at 2.5 mm. tried everything between 14-35 wats. NO flavor. I stopped smoking October last year

3 Likes

Is this the bishop your using and if so does the juice give flavour in another tank

3 Likes

Think he’s talking about his SC Supreme. He can’t get flavor after wicking with plugging the weep holes at the bottom of the well. If he cuts back on the cotton it floods and leaks out the air flow holes.

5 Likes

Yes the bishop. Juice works fine in taifun gt5

2 Likes

Well that’s a different problem but right now I’m talking about the bishop with Esdeath juice at 60/40

2 Likes

Don’t do MTL to even comment. The closest I come is is the SC lite and that’s RDTL. I don’t know anything about the Bishop. So I don’t feel qualified to comment outside of how I treat flavor percentage.

2 Likes

Could you recommend me something simple to mix for mtl based on flavors used in the 4 recipes in first post cause that’s what I have

2 Likes

I see two that match my taste buds ( mix I may like). The raspberry mix with one change. Not impressed with shisha raspberry, I would use (INW) raspberry at the same percentage or .5 to 1.00 less.
The Blueberry recipe also looks good as is.
Those are my tastes tho and not yours.

2 Likes

The blueberry one is what i tried. I couldn’t taste shit

2 Likes