Which of my recipes would work best with MTL

Did you try it in any of RDA,'s or RTA’s you have? Depending on the tank the flavors can very widely. Some are better with fruits some are better with bakery or tobacco.

2 Likes

I made over 600ml of this recipe and using it I plus v2 supreme v3 nitrous and claymore. I’m vaping that same bottle in taifun gt5 at the moment and it’s giving me great flavor. Just not in the bishop

3 Likes

Shame on you. I don’t make anything that large until I make a 30ml or two to test. Hell I don’t know if I’m going to like it.
You have to taste something. I quit smoking 5/6 years ago. I’m just getting my taste buds back.
Half fill a 50/60 ml bottle and start boosting each flavor by 20%. Test it. Then do it again till the flavors come thru. Once you can taste it transfer the percentage over to the 500ml you have left.

3 Likes

I believe you misunderstood me, friend. Not a single 600 ml batch. I mean over time i made a total of 600 ml of that juice in 100 ml batches, so 6 100 ml bottles since i liked it.

4 Likes

Btw i wanna ask, is 9mg nic too much in mtl free base? or should i go for 6? I used to DL 6 and now i do 3mg

3 Likes

Nine is ok. 6 is the equivalent of approximate of 40 cigarettes a day. You should feel that out tho. If you are having nic withdrawal symptoms raise your nic to a point you no longer get them. Same the other way.

4 Likes

soooo i made this

tried all airpins and ran between 15-40 wats. no flavor

2 Likes

At 20% flavor you should taste it. Is the wick running dry? Is the tank dripping on the cotton?

3 Likes

no wick is soaked. But i just made the juice and all i taste is ice

3 Likes

@2 per cent that chill your brain cells

4 Likes

You said you stopped smoking in October not sure where you are on this big ball we live on shop brought juice is very sweet try a single flavour @4% no sweet no nic you got blood orange that’ll work then add .5 super sweet try it if no good do it again till it’s still the orange but sweeter do the same with the Ws 23 it took me a good year to getaway from sweet juices now I hate over sweet juice not only that it kills ya coils the bishop is one of the best flavour mtl I got Dont over complicate the juice and it sings

5 Likes

Well i been DIY my own juice since this OCT. Airflow on bishop doesn’t really feel tight

2 Likes

Bishop comes with one blank pin if you want it tight as a ducks arse use that one and .8 I run mine with two 1 mm pins

4 Likes

problem is lack of flavor

2 Likes

its like the tank is leaking air into into somehow and not from airpins

2 Likes

The only way to check that would be to block air pins with your fingers and suck if ya still got air coming in your in for a search

3 Likes

would juice level in tank affect that?

2 Likes

Nope if you block the two holes that’s it no air from anywhere else if there is air you must have an o ring missing if I do that with mine it’s a dead stop no air

5 Likes

i see, ill do more testing

2 Likes

@SessionDrummer I was sorting out old files and came across this ebook I downloaded called ClonedEjuice (The DIY Ejuice Bible by Mr. Clones) (2015). Idk how accurate it is but it has some of the most famous recipes from the early days. Maybe this will help out with some MTL type mixes. I haven’t taken a good look at all of it but it couldn’t hurt.

Drats, I can’t upload it and don’t know why. It’s a PDF. The upload button above doesn’t take me to the right files page for some reason. I even made 2 copies. You’re computer savvy, right? Have any suggestions? Is there a dysfunction in the button?

6 Likes