Which of my recipes would work best with MTL

Good job @muth. I think I’ve heard of that but never read it firsthand. As far as the file, the forum software won’t allow a PDF upload. Your best best is to open the PDF on your end, and edit/copy, edit/paste the text here, or take actual screenshots of it.

3 Likes

My ? Is what wire are you using what gauge and what ohms. All these things will make a difference in the flavor coming through. Cause i see its all been about flavor and not the hardware unless i missed it. When i use nichrome i dont get flavor on much.

3 Likes

It’s 169 pages. I answered to your other message, lol.

2 Likes

An error occurred: Wow! You’ve been sharing a lot of love! You’ve reached the maximum number of likes within a 24 hour period, but as you gain trust levels, you’ll earn more daily likes. You’ll be able to like posts again in 3 minutes.

3 Likes

can you send it to me please

4 Likes

What is this? Whatchoo talkin’ about, Willis?

BTW, I got an “Address could not be found” error message in my inbox.
Ya want to try again?

3 Likes

Sure, but I need an email address. Ya want to PM me?

3 Likes

DOne. Thank you very much

3 Likes

Just sent it.

3 Likes

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it!

3 Likes

Just let us know if you try any of the recipes and how they turned out.

2 Likes

will do. I’m a little concerned about percentages of flavors used. Like these for example:

5 Likes

When there are two flavor house’s listed I would presume those are stones. Two flavors that have been mixed at the percentage stated.

3 Likes

That’s not what I mean, I mean the total amount of flavors in the recipes seems very high

3 Likes

Yes, that’s with the old gear, which wasn’t as good as today. I cut older recipes by 50% to adjust them.

3 Likes

@d00mhammers fear not, as if they are old/older, back then, the equipment we used (for the most part) wasn’t as good as it is now, SO, it’s an EASY FIX. If they really look high, you can cut them in HALF, and see how they fare.

4 Likes

could you give me an example of how you would adjust recipes above?

3 Likes

@d00mhammers I’d have to research the Antidote one as I’m not 100% sure what they meant by:

12.5% Watermelon (75 TFA / 25 LA)
9% Apple (75 TFA / 25 LA)

Unless they meant an apple stone and watermelon stone, which I am assuming they are.

You could literally cut it right in half:

6.25% WM
4.5% Apple
1% Bubblegum
0.5% Ripe Banana
0.5% Spearmint

and see how it tastes, and increase, IF needed.

The Beard #5 doesn’t look as old-en-timey sky high to me, you could probably vape that as is, OR reduce by 25% maybe

3% Cheesecake Graham Crust
3.75% Malted Milk
4.5% New York Cheesecake
9% Sweet Strawberry
4.5% Vanilla Custard v.1

5 Likes

I see, guess its trial and error. WOuld it be ok to ask for your advice when i mix some of them?

4 Likes

Sure thing @d00mhammers.

5 Likes