Which option should I take? Mod or flavours?

So, I’ll be getting some money early december. After some calculations, I’d still have some money left after expenses.

My plan was to buy a back up mod (my paranormal is about 2,5 years old now), an aromamizer v3 and some flavours.

There are 2 options in my case,

1. Getting an aromamizer v3, a centaurus dna 250c, and some flavours, or

2. Getting an aromamizer v3, a cheaper mod (I’m thinking vandy vape swell or vaporesso gen, or both), and more flavours than option 1.

So, if you’re in my place, how would you go about it?

Thank you in advance for all responses.

9 Likes

If I were to choose I would go with the DNA. I’ve gotten several mods since I began vaping and although they do a good job, invariably the DNA’s are what I always go back to. Of course if money is tight, which it is for most of us in these times, going with your second option might be more prudent.

8 Likes

Personally, if I had to think about it that much, I would go with option #2. UNLESS you really want the Centaurus, I love mine but if money was tight and I just needed a backup mod I’d go cheap :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Myself, I would go with option 2. If the mod you want is, as you say, a backup mod then it doesn’t have to be a top end one. More flavours = more mixes = longer term savings on juice etc.

Just my thoughts… :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I love my paranormal a bit too much, I guess.
It is my only mod for over 2 years, so I figure I’ll get a backup replacement mod. It’s still going strong, though. Do you have a paranormal? How long does it last?
@Rocky02852 @Ianc13 yeah, you guys are right too. This is probably taking too long for me just to decide…
I could get a centaurus if and when my current mod’s stop working, I guess.

5 Likes

I personally would go with option 2. And capalise on the more juices.

4 Likes

Option 2 would probably be the wiser choice, but damn, I love my Centaurus! I wasn’t aware of how much I use it until recently and I have 4 other DNAs. But what works as the best bang for the buck?

5 Likes

^^^^^ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Thank you, @criptanite , @Lostmarbles , @SessionDrummer . I think I’ll get more flavours after all, and the centaurus would have to wait.

6 Likes

I wouldn’t count on it.
You know how fast things tend to disappear.
Even with “superstars” these days evidently…

If I were in your spot, I’d go DNA 250c all day long (especially if you can get it at a decent price). Flavors will always be available.
Hardware, and especially good hardware, you really need to strike while the iron is hot or risk paying full list price (when things start to dry up), or worst: not be able to find it at all.

The other perk with DNA is, even if the overseas vendors dry up, you can still rely on Evolv for service.

8 Likes

4 me No.2
cheaper mod does not mean less quality

5 Likes

Get a Yihi

4 Likes

$26 VSticking VK530 Yihi chip

Only two graffiti color schemes left, if you don’t mind those.

3 Likes

-15% with Good Deals 2020!

4 Likes

Fasttech

2 Likes

No Paranormal. But my DNA family is a LV Drone, LV Therion, Dovpo Odin Mini and a LV Mirage.

4 Likes

No, but had a LV Drone 250c. Find my Pico with Arctic Fox is almost as good and around 20% of the cost… lol

3 Likes

Thank you for your responses, guys. I think I’ll wait for end of year discounts to pull the trigger on the mods then. It started early here.
Maybe I’ll get a vaporesso gen after all for my backup mod, since my paranormal still going strong.

4 Likes

That vsticking look good too… Damn it. More choices…

5 Likes

I would go with option number 2. You said it’s going to be your backup… keep the extra coin and use it for more flavors and more creations. Just because it cost less - doesn’t mean it’s not a good setup.

5 Likes