Good Deals 2020!

Dumb question of the day, if a battery case will hold 26650s will 21700s?

4 Likes

I have single 26650 cases but 21700 are 0.5mm taller and barely do not fit.

As far as the 18650batterystore sale if you have purchased from them before they sent an email with coupon code LOYALTY15 for an extra 15% off. Not sure if it is tied to your account or not but worth a shot, worked for me.

9 Likes

Bummer, glad I asked though. I’ve got my 21700s in the cardboard boxes they came in and not a huge fan of storing them that way

3 Likes

This is what I have been using. In the past I have used the soft cases with a zipper opening. I actually like the clear plastic show here better. I hate having to open several cases before I find the batteries I’m looking for.

37.5¢ each

7 Likes

I use either those or the clear silicone ones. I agree with the zippered ones being annoying…

5 Likes

I have a clear plastic one that holds 8 18650s but the bigger ones are new to me. Thanks

5 Likes

7 Likes

Nice, I think I’ll give them a look. I purchased something from them and it was out of stock so I have a couple bucks sittin around over dare.

Thanks for the share

7 Likes

8 Likes

DARN IT!!! Darn it darn it darn it. I knew it I absolutely knew it. Right when I spend all that I can spend this week basically my personal money. Anywho I spent it all and then the Occula is on sale for $10. Lol oh well…

8 Likes

anyone tried these before?
hybrid mesh and regular coils
The couple of reviews i watched werent stellar, flavor wise.
looks alright for $8.99 though.

this looks alright for a mini dripper $2.99
The original royal hunter was apparently fairly popular.

vapesourcing has some ok prices for mods and attys ATM in their clearance section

9 Likes

https://www.sourcemore.com/yihi-sxmini-sl-class-box-mod.html

10 Likes

not bad for T class $54.99

G class $84.70

x class for $85

good cheap tank for $3.90, they go ok with a SMOK TFV8 V8-RBA

9 Likes

Is there no other glass needed for it?

7 Likes

no nothing else needed, i ordered the smok TFV8 V8-RBA deck and it fits fine.
There was an RBA for the sense blazer 200 released but theyre as rare as rocking horse shit.
I couldnt find one anyhow.

edit: doh!
i looked for a couple of days a while back and couldnt find the RBA for the blazer 200 anywhere
Just looked again now and 1st link i clicked on, . elementvape had one in stock
i think its the V8 baby RBA that comes with the glass piece.
That measures a bit shorter than the others so Im not sure how that would go in the blazer 200
I know the V8 RBA fits and possibly the V8 RBA-16
Sorry im not in the know with all the different smok models.

8 Likes

Love it :rofl:

7 Likes

Nope. I got some of the Blazer RBAs for those tanks at Element Vape for $5. They’re pretty much the same thing, and only $5. Cloud Beast RBAs usually cost more than that.

6 Likes

Lol didn’t see your post. Element is where I got mine.

6 Likes

The Hadar is a pretty decent mesh RDA. The slots where the mesh go in are WIDE so you can use just about any mesh coil strips that brands make. You can use VV Mesh right off the roll with no trimming the long ways. I think it vapes nice. It’s not the prettiest RDA out there but it’s performed well for me. I like it better than the Vandy Vape Mesh V2 I just got.

6 Likes

some ok cheapies going at ecigmafia in their clearance section

laisimo L1 200W $9.99

Sigelei Fuchai MT-V 220W $11.99

Sigelei Chronus 200W $13.99

Sigelei SnowWolf 85W $11.99

6 Likes