Which RTA to start with?

Mouth-to-lung I prefer Nautilus, direct-to-lung Atlantis (though you can close off the airflow, to do mouth-to-lung)… An alternative: Subtank nano or mini! :smile:

2 Likes

oh yeah more decisions… :fearful:

1 Like

I have the Atlantis. But it you can spare a few extra bucks I recommend the Kanger Sub Tank. It hits a lot better and you get 2 tanks in 1.

1 Like

I reckon I will shed some of my personal experience here. I have owned several RTA systems including one of the first kayfuns. I actually learned to rebuild on those tiny little heads. I first bought replacement heads, but as everyone can see, that gets quite expensive. So I got some kanthal and learned to build coils. Then came my sub-ohm ventures which ultimately led me to buying several dripper’s.

I’m not trying to steer one away from a RTA, but if you are looking for a one-of-a-kind sub-ohm tapes, I would recommend buying a $8-10 decently reviewed atomizer of your choice from fasttech. Nothing can compare to a sub-ohm vape like a dripper.

Now there are many out there that would argue the fact of having to refill the dripper all the time. Let me just tell you something, I bought a logo-less Mutation X off of fasttech. I’m actually vaping it RIGHT this second and it has a MASSIVE juice well. I can fill the juice well up and get about 8-12 pulls depending on the size before I even notice my coils are starting to dry out. This thing is one of my favorite atomizers and I have about 12 drippers in my collection.

I didn’t come here to say ‘go get yourself a dripper’. I share my experience with you because I read the part of you wanting a nice sub-ohm vape.

This is mainly posted for the person who posted the new thread about which is a good RTA. :smile:

Forgot to mention I vape in the 0.2-0.4Ω range.

1 Like

I Like the billow for It’s flavor and capacity… airflow is comparable to others but If u just wanna try an rta out pick up a cheap orchid to get the jist of the deck and space to build on the taste and airflow is decent to use for a test dummie… I have 3 and still use them along w my many other more advanced tanks hope this helps

The kanger sub tank is hard to find right now, unless from fastech snail mail :frowning: would probably go mini

1 Like

I haven’t put my subtank mini down since I got it perfect timing got my ipv mini 70 on the same day and luv them both!!!

1 Like

I hear FT epacket is actually not that slow :smile:

1 Like

Great :rocket: :sunglasses:

What?? I thought the 50W was largest out there and you go and show me this??? What is the Mah on it? :scream:

Just seen on another thread Daath has a 150w Siegel things sure have changed in the vape world so fast when I started just over 2 yrs ago. I was content with what I had until now I see all the new goodies! I have a lot of learning to do!

I have a sig 150 also lol

1 Like

Just got A Goblin RTA today, and love it; great flavor and great clouds. Definitely out performs my Atlantis and SubTank Mini. Will say I was a little frustrated doing the first build, but I think that will improve with time and experience.

1 Like

Once you get used to it it’s great . I find it easy to build on now . Definately a cloud chucker . I still say my lemo drop is rival or better for flavor tho

What gauge wire are you using and what is the inner diameter of your coils? Why did you go with the Lemo Drop and not the Lemo RTA?

Pick up a coil master (there’s clone’s everywhere ) makes life real easy I built w drillbits forever and threw them out of my toolkit!!!

1 Like

I found a great little device for $11.00 at Hobby Lobby called the Artistic Wire Coiling Gizmo. Works very well.

1 Like

Are you guys talking about
This:
or this:

Or either? Any preferences for those who have used both? I am placing an order with MFS and they have the former for $8 and the latter for $5

The red one!!!

1 Like

I believe daath suggested it at the time and given my experience with other rta he was definitely right …very easy to build and vapes like a champ with piles of flavor .
If you get one order replacement glass from fasttech at the same time …it’s thin and easy to break

Ditto on the Red One, Its crazy easy.

2 Likes