Which vaping youtubers do you follow?

Besides pbusardo, grimgreen and riptrippers - are there any good youtubers out there?

We have our own @Robthevaper here who makes good videos, and @Aux as well with his Vaping Komrade! :smiley:

Vaping With Twisted 420 is always good! A sample:

Iā€™ve watched a few of GoreGore Britneeā€™s videos - and they ā€¦entertain me :slight_smile: Here is a sample:

Twisted Messes makes awesome videos on special coil builds. A sample:

Who else do you follow?

3 Likes

I also follow Ruby Roo on YouTube.

2 Likes

Of course. Ruby Roo - I like her too! Sample:

2 Likes

Indoor Smokers is not badā€¦

Sample:

Suck my mod is good, he does a lot of clone reviews. Todd from toddreviews is entertaining, love his accent. Cheexievapes is good. Tiavapes Iā€™ve heard is good, havenā€™t watched her though. I might remember some others later but Nic ā€œGrimmgreenā€ is by far my favorite.

1 Like

I like Pauly Meatballs, he gives good reviews without the bullshit and with a difference

1 Like

I dont follow any, occasionally i will watch a Todd video but only because they are funny as hell with the subs turned on.

1 Like

Twisted Messes and Rip Tripper. Iā€™m going through a coil building phase right. I heard it will pass.

2 Likes

Sample of Suck My Mod:

Sample of Cheexie vapes

Iā€™ve been watching quite a bit of Rip Trippers videos too. He seems to have one on just about everything and a lot on coil building. I too seem to have the coil building fever probably wonā€™t go away till I least try to build the majority of them or run out out wire to do it with lol.

1 Like

Iā€™m subscribed to quite a few, but the reviewers I watch most are Ruby Roo, SuckMyMod, Gore Gore Britanny, Grimm Green and P Busardo. Todd is always fun, too.

I just watched The Donā€™s video on Suicide Bunnyā€™s Obsidian - Good video!

1 Like

Great video! I agree, whole heartedly!!!

While I wholeheartedly agree that the price is too steep, but the guy should get his head out of his ass.
Someone calling himself ā€œThe Donā€ is not exactly someone I can take seriously. In fact, I think he may be better visiting a shrink to get rid of his megalomania. :stuck_out_tongue:
I know people will think Iā€™m whiteknighting here, but limited editions and special editions are not a new occurance.
Itā€™s not a new juice, itā€™s just a collectors item like in so many other markets.

Why would you buy a special edition videogame where you get a few digital items? To get a few more pixels? Itā€™s just pixelsā€¦
Why would you buy a limited edition musicalbum? To get a fancy packaging? Itā€™s the same music as the regular albumā€¦
Why would you buy a collectors item figurine of a superhero? To leave it in the box and never touch it? Itā€™s meant to play withā€¦

The same goes for this Obsidian Edition, it was made because it could be.
From a marketing POV itā€™s fucking genious though, SB is getting a lot of exposure at the moment because of this, and regardless of its negativity itā€™s getting the name out there.
if I wasnā€™t in such a financial pickle lately Iā€™d buy this just to vape it and then put it on display next to my vapegear.

1 Like

I canā€™t believe nobody remembered Big Lou. Iā€™ve been on this guys crew for quite a while now and heā€™s the titā€™s.
Yeah the down to earth youtubers are always the hit for me. I like and watch all the other peoples mentioned here as well. First time seeing ā€œThe Donā€ though.

rip trippers is a goof and very informed but tia is cute.

Iā€™ve watched a few of IndoorSmokers and thought Modified Vaper was very informative, I also liked VAPE IT WITH LES as a good coil rewick tutorial for the mini

So, 4 months laterā€¦howā€™s that workin out? Hehehe :wink:

2 Likes