Who have you met in person from ELR or the greater mixing community

Last week, Friday, i had the pleasure of meeting @TorturedZen. He lives up the road a bit and was going to be driving past the house so we met up at my temporary home. I dont even know how long he stayed but it wasnt long enough.

TZ is a really great guy who is very easy to talk to. And he looks like you would expect him too, hehe. We talked so much that i forgot all about smoking a doobie with him so we have that for next time.

It was great to meet you TZ i hope we can do it again before i move in September. This time there will be a doobie…

So who have you met?

25 Likes

That is really great to hear :raised_hands: I havent met anyone unfortunately but who knows, maybe that will change one day.

14 Likes

Where are you located?

10 Likes

NYC…unfortunately

13 Likes

Ahh, a bit of a drive for me, hehe.

9 Likes

Lol this city isn’t worth the gas :laughing:

9 Likes

I met a member off Vaping Underground who lives 20 miles south of me.
We met up for Hot Wings and beer about a year ago.
Haven’t saw him lately because our work hours clash.
Good dude for sure. He’s into the Billet Boxes and has a ton of them.
They look cool but I just can’t do MTL.

15 Likes

Pure chemistry! It was the meds. LOL

Yes folks the ‘highly’ regarded @Ken_O_Where. And he really is a ginger. Saw him chukking clouds like nobody’s business!
Again, thanx for your hospitality and generosity sir!

15 Likes

TZ wanted to meet for a beer but i dont drink, mostly because of the meds im on but i quit around a decade ago. Im half Greek half Irish so things get a bit weird when im drunk.

Pretty cool you got to meet someone from the community.

11 Likes

Don’t you know meds work better with booze?

12 Likes

I met up with @Mowgli a couple weeks ago for some tacos :taco: :taco: ,
a little vape talk and a lot of reminiscing from the psychedelic daze….

13 Likes

I wouldn’t mind hanging out with some of ya’ll from my hood. Not too many folks on here in Chicago tho… :smiley:

9 Likes

MMmmMM, i miss acid and mushrooms so much. Glad you were able to meet one of the family!

@D.Sims id come down and meet you but Chicago… I wont even go to Killwaukee. I do remember some folks from that area but cant remember who they are.

10 Likes

Come up just over the WI border. Ken and I are both here. :sunglasses:

10 Likes

17 Likes

@MisterSinner were in ny, im here too

9 Likes

In Brooklyn. Hopefully not for mucn longer.

7 Likes

Im in queens, 4 more years to retirement i hope then out of here

8 Likes

Ahhh nice :raised_hands: I wish you the best in your goal.

7 Likes

@TorturedZen I rolled right down 50 Westbound, probably 5 miles north of @Ken_O_Where place one day a few months ago… My work travels take me there on occasion…

I’d drink with you 100%!!

10 Likes