Who here recommended this strawberry?

about 10 days ago someone here said “try this”.

FA strawberry
INW shisha strawberry.

i forgot the % and who it was.

thanx

3 Likes

It wasn’t me. But if I were to start somewhere I may do 2% fa and 2% inw.

5 Likes

i remember it being something like 1% and 2%, and i could be wrong.

2 Likes

Maybe @authormichellehughes. Think she pairs those 2 often.

3 Likes

Use Bookmarks…
You can also go to the flavor list and search forum for post and then sort by latest post, hope that helps :ok_hand:

5 Likes

Me.
At a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio.
(Ina to FA)

You commented here:

10 Likes

Thats it ! Thanx Sprks :sunglasses:

3 Likes

ok, nuther question. is the FA also named Red Touch ? its not on my bottle, but it is in the database. i just made a recipe and named it after Sprks even, lol. and to top that off, this will be the first one i try without SS, just to see.

4 Likes

@jinx_d they are one in the same. Some FA flavors have alternate names, but FA Strawberry, is the same as FA (Red Touch) Strawberry.

8 Likes

I’m pretty sure I messed up with the last River order, I ordered a huge 500 ml bottle of Strawberry Inawara, thinking I seen Shisha, unfortunately it was just Strawberry. I know there is both. Because I checked BCF and they sell both. But looking on the recipe side I only see Shisa Strawberry in the data base. There is a entry that reads * Strawberry (Inawara)(8). So I am having some trouble locating notes and recipes with regular Inawara strawberry with the exception of a few old reviews on BCF. Totally bummed because I go through a lot of Shisha. I recall that I read a long time ago that the regular Strawberry was not good (or as good). Also I thought they usually used to have a few different lines, were garden, and a few others. Am I just entering the name wrong for strawberry on the recipe side?

4 Likes

Yes.
You’ve got “Inawara” shown above.

You’re looking for:

It’s got over 4000 entries.

8 Likes

Thanks, I knew it had to be in there. You would think I would have known how to spell it. Duh! Anyway now that I have a huge bottle of it I guess I will have to figure out what I am going to use it for. Sounds like it could work for a TFA Strawberry substitute.

5 Likes

Actually it’s a really good strawberry IMO.
Closest sub for Shisha as I recall.

I definitely liked it better than TFA or Cap’s leaders 4 or so years ago when I compared them all side by side.

I don’t think you’ll have to “suffer” much, to get through all that Ina SB you bought. :wink:

6 Likes

Following this thread. I am Strawberry blind myself and I have layered and layered and so many strawberries I have tried. Close but nothing that great so far.

4 Likes

I use this stone and can taste it…

8 Likes

Thanks I will give this a try. lol go figure 3 strawberries I do not currently have. I have had them in the past but never tried this combo, so I will give this a shot. Thanks so much

5 Likes

I didn’t know strawberry blindness was a thing. I knew there were people that tasted pepper with certain Vanilla Bean Ice Creams, but people that can’t taste strawberry? Oh, the humanity! :cry:

I hope the Strawberry Trilogy works out for you. :hugs:

5 Likes

Hot Damn ! i have all of those, i have to right this down, lol. anyway, i added it to my favorites, but how do i add it to my recipes ? i will mix this today, and the other.

5 Likes

Do a search for ‘Strawberry Trilogy #1 Stone’ in “Flavor List” on the other side and add it to your stash. Can then add it as an ingredient in a recipe.

3 Likes

ok. it took me back to your same link. but idk how to add it to my “recipes”, not “stash”. maybe i need to “adapt” it, but don’t change anything, then save ?

3 Likes