Who sees it?

Ok I thought it was 3 felonies. Then that’s not so bad. I’m having a hard time just getting a factory job here over my record. It’s a struggle. Weird cuz Ontario isn’t like this, jobs ive done before like being an extruder operator where I wasn’t asked I been asked here and im not making anything but garbage bags. Like why does it matter if im bondable to make trash bags? Idk

4 Likes

So who lives in Tennessee? Cuz im going to see “the kings” house in graceland! We should have coffee! Lol

3 Likes

Its the things that sucks …You do your time and try to better your life and the shit follows . I was lucky that i knew a trade and was good at it. Ill tell you though it does get better and easier . Just keep pushing

6 Likes

You should be bindable unless yiu had fraud tyoe charges or forgery

3 Likes

Worse, I took a robbery beef when I was 19 for a grown 40yr old man. And that mf let me! We tried to sell a guy gravel stones n he caught on next thing guy i was with hits buddy takes his wallet n before u know it im in cuffs being charged with robbery. Fucker didnt do 1 day in.

3 Likes

Then some breaches , schedule 1s thefts, in total only 7 convictions but my pardon is 1,900 for my dumb ass mistakes.

3 Likes

lol :laughing: I am shocked

4 Likes

Never be with @ladycrooks the things that come out of my mouth sometimes are great!!!

3 Likes

Are u new here? Haven’t seen u yet around? If so
Lol! Welcome!!

3 Likes

My first thought was ‘She’s organising the contents of her purse’.
That’s how women do it, right? :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Lol! That’s true. I don’t carry a purse anymore only cuz I’d forget it everywhere.

5 Likes

When I saw the first post, I thought it was some sort of game, but you forgot to put Waldo in the pic.

Screen Shot 2022-07-01 at 12.16.38 AM

7 Likes

Lmao! That’s funny. I’m kinda ballsey soemtimes…

3 Likes

Heres the question ive been wondering. Are you still smoking that crap?

4 Likes

Not even more than 3 or 4 times a month. And it’s only been recently. Cuz I have 0 friends here I moved from Ontario and I met this girl who smokes daily…but I also avoid hanging around her alot because I know mext thing I will be smoking daily. So idk I do know better. But to be honest, yeah but not near like I used to. When I was 18 -23 I was so bad I think I had over 100 seizures just from smoking it being awake for days and not eating. Ill never go that way again. But if its not that its the ghb that’s really got me. I was on life support a mth ago just because my body couldn’t handle the withdrawl. And guess what? I already know I’m in that bad of shape I need to go back and more than likely be put back into a coma for a week. My parents dying has really made me go sideways. Honestly I’ve never been so addicted to anything physically like this g. It’s scary.

3 Likes

:sweat_smile::joy::rofl::laughing::neutral_face:
Crack kills!

5 Likes

:raised_hand:
I do…, where r u going in TN, if I may ask?

2 Likes

Well…, I don’t recon I’ve payed much attention to what’s in my state…, but it’s a 3+ hr. drive between here & there

2 Likes

I do but the other side of the state, Memphis is a disaster, Graceland is not worth wasting your time on lol

4 Likes

I want to visit “Graceland” I believe
Memphis Tennessee. I need to visit Elvis’s place…before I get too old and I want to bring my aunt to see it too! She and my late dad - Rest His Soul. They are and were huge fans. I am too!

5 Likes