Who sees it?

If I can find a good hip hop concert ill probably do that too.
Idk if I will there tho…but again its not the 1940’s anymore. But idk the culture around that state these days either.

4 Likes

Just leave the crack at home :joy::joy::joy:

6 Likes

Yaa…, Memphis is not such a great area… It’s like a lot of places…, there’s good & there’s bad…

3 Likes

Lol! I will. It’s all over there!:joy::joy: jk!

4 Likes

But the king man! There’s still NO ONE
in this world who can get away with wearing a fuckin cape with rinestones on stage and give away their sweat rags! Who? Where? The king is great! Lol!

6 Likes

My Mother (76 years old) was a big Elvis fan in her younger days and still gets excited when she sees him on the television or hears his songs on the wireless.

6 Likes

My mom (RIP) was the same way. She’d get all kinds of flustered. Even more so with Tom Jones!

9 Likes

My dad has passed away also and my mom…both from smoking. Dad had emphysema and mom stage 4 c.o.p.d. but dad was never allowed in the U.S.A. either n would have loved to see graceland! I remember when him and mom got married in Golden B.C. we tried to cross the border…I was 6 yrs old. Well, our car was ripped apart, and dad hauled into the customs he’s saying “Alright! Alright! Just let me go home!” Lol! Haha!

5 Likes

I live in South Wales in the U.K. which is where he comes from and most of the older generation of ladies still go wild for him. Every time there is a karaoke night here (which I avoid like the plague) the men will try to sing (murder) the song Delilah with the usual overemphasised “ha-ha-ha-ha” or the Green Green Grass Of Home. You can often hear the dreadful caterwauling echoing from the public houses around here on a Friday and Saturday night, the Welsh like their singing but unfortunately many can’t especially after drinking ten pints of beer lol.

13 Likes