Who's your favorite US-based ordering source for flavorings?

Great News!

I was nervous I would have to try and convince friends to split a 16oz bottle of some RF SC flavors that are tough to source at other vendors.

4 Likes

From Jun to Oct last year we had 11 “inspections” from different government groups that made our life a living hell. We we’re told one thing, then something different by the next person, then one asked for a customer list. Long story short, I got a lawyer haha.

50ml, and 120ml bottles will be back on the site in the next few weeks. It will be limited inventory to start. All wholesale orders are moving to level2.realflavors.com as well. Hip Syrups is going to it’s own site, and Real Spices is just One Drop rebranded.

Ps. I am going to try and be more active on here as well. Sorry for disappearing for a while.

11 Likes

Perfectly understandable my friend. Thanks for the heads up. Great to see you around.

Will wholesale accounts be migrated or will a sign up be required?

5 Likes

They should already be there but you may need to reset your password

7 Likes

Are the black label flavors still going away? That French toast was soooo good

3 Likes

Black Label French Toast replaced the normal one. It is on the site :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Yay :tada::tada::tada: I have been limiting how much I vape of it cause I got 3 10ml bottles and then I heard it was going away lol now I’m off to mix up some:)

6 Likes

Well that’s disturbing …

What ?? !!!

3 Likes

You made my day @Walt_RealFlavors !!!

3 Likes

8 days now and NR still haven’t shipped Jan. 12… Not Good!

@Nicotine_River… Where Are Yoooouuu!

PartialTintedAidi-size_restricted

7 Likes

they still catching up on holiday orders… they printed my shipping label yesterday and mailed it today … ordered on dec 31 roughly around 6pm est…… so they almost thru the holiday I think…

be patient, experiment do something you would never do, and above all have fun doing it !

me im waiting patiently ,going to try out nic salts when they get here. im running low on nic

im%20low

edit: this doesn’t mean go dancing naked down main street. but if you do have fun doing it !

7 Likes

@CallMeTut and @Freddie3, maybe check out diy flavor shacks own webpage.

Back in the day all they would sell were 3.5 ml, 7.5 ml, 15 ml vials and then the oz bottles, at what I think/thought were ridiculous prices.

But after diy vapor supply picked up a couple of their flavors, it looks like dawn rearranged their products and prices. Pointed it out last year somewhere, but can’t find it, so I’m typing it again lol.

As of right now, if it’s not a printing error, they are selling the 1oz bottle at $5.50. Now I’m not sure, how much the shipping would be, but as I ordered 10 of their smaller vials a while back, shipping wasn’t bad.

Anyways, maybe worth checking out, here’s the link.

https://www.diyflavorshack.com/ProductDetails.asp?ProductCode=%23HV01

If you’re into tobaccos, maybe pick up holy grail too, at least then you would have 2 flavors too ship :wink:

I would have private msg you guys, too not derail this topic, but I’m either too blonde to use the messaging system or it’s a glitch. In both cases neither one of you had a msg button and using the send msg results in the error “sry this user doesn’t accept messages at this time”. Lol

sry again for the derail, just trying to help out.

4 Likes

Ty I have their site faved in my bookmarks.

I’ll look at my settings. I PM with other ppl fine so far. Will have to use PM’s more myself, I can sure type-up a fury. :blush:

Ok I found it! Fixed

3 Likes

Actually DIYFS didn’t have too bad of a shipping charge, tossed in an order with them… thx

5 Likes

My favorite is @ecigexpress they have a very large selections.

4 Likes

@Kanamit If I can ask, what is this mystery code of which you speak that works with multiple flavor vendors? I’m a big fan of coupon codes.

I’m looking forward to trying Nic River and Bull City Flavors… got those recs from ya’ll on ELR, haven’t made my big order yet, due to unexpectedly dead mod needing replacing. lol

I’ve ordered and been very pleased with DIYVaporSupply and EcigExpress, though I’m always annoyed by shipping if its a small order. Also ordered direct from Capella and Natures Flavors a few times for larger orders on my ADV supplies. If memory serves, Natures Flavors is pricey, but they DO have a solid 6 bottle sampler deal, which is what I bought.

3 Likes

For 24/7/365 codes see the forum section…

e-Liquid Calculator :: Resources

e-Liquid Calculator :: Resources

Lars Golovitcher Petersen, www.ordo.dk

The best and biggest DIY e-liquid/ejuice database and calculator! Store, share, comment, adapt ejuice recipes he…

(examples)

Shops

USA

EcigExpress has a HUGE stock many flavor brands! For 10% off most items, use code: ELRECIPES

DIY Vapor Supply has a GIGANTIC selection of DIY supplies! For 10% off use code: ELRECIPES

DIY E-Liquid Supplies has everything for your DIY needs. For 15% off first order use code: ELRECIPES

Mt Baker Vapor - starting at $3.99 for 15ml

4 Likes

I did my “get started” order with Heartland Vapes a couple years back, and I was planing on reordering soon but Bull City’s prices are 15% less. Are they new or did I miss them a back then?

2 Likes

You must have missed them… Bull City has been around for a while. =)

3 Likes

As far as flavors go…i get 95% from Bull City…I get in 3 days…some of the purilum or revolution flavors i get from NR…but long shipping time…ones I cant get here i get from Chefs in UK…shipping is close to USA rates,an get in 5-7 days…

4 Likes