Will Trade vape devices/accessories for Juice

Hi,
I own a vape store. I can trade virtually anything you may need. What I want is 120ml of a custom made juice.
The flavor profile is Creme Brulee, cognac, and a hint of berry. I am trying to get a flavor like the Capt Amsterdam/Marque Vapes Conundrum. Has not been available for a few years.

Let me know what you can do, how much experience you have mixing your own juice, and what you would want.

Thank you!

4 Likes

You shouldn’t have to trade for recipe. This is diy and a community.

What berry? Berry mixed with a brûlée and a cognac is an odd profile unless you are thing blackberry. If it was blackberry did it have a slight Smokey off note?

7 Likes

The link @TorturedZen gave in your request topic gives a good description. Gl to u! http://www.myvapingreviews.co.uk/2016/05/review-of-marquee-vape-conundrum-from.html

6 Likes

Chrispdx,
I have never mixed vape juice before. I was hoping I could get an experienced “mixologist” to make me this juice and trade for hardware or accessories (since I own a very well stocked vape store). If the first batch is good, I would want the recipe and possibly have more made for me.

Thanks for the reply.

Mary :smiley:

3 Likes

I vaped a lot of this juice when it was available. I honestly never could taste the berry, regardless if I was using a tank or RDA. So honestly the berry should be a very very small amount…hence the word “hint” of berry. LOL. I love strawberry, and virtually every other berry flavor, but don’t want this juice to taste like a “berry”. I want a rich, decadent, luscious creme brulee /cognac flavor. And the cognac is also a very light flavor as well, compared to the rich, decadent creme brulee flavor.

3 Likes

@Todd_Shop

Mixing really isnt hard to do at all…
The best creme brulee I have had is from Flavorah… there are other brands out there that would fit in with the time period you mentioned… cognac is either seedmans or tfa…

Read thru this… and see what you think https://e-liquid-recipes.com/guide

if you need help later… drop me a pm :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Keep in mind that not many of us have tasted this liquid so the chances of nailing it are going to be slim to none , however if you can describe what you remember it would help someone get you something with the same profile so to me someone should start with

Inw Creme brulee
BlackBerry or Boysenberry real low
Inw Cognac

Id probably add some type of vanilla in there maybe … Being that its an older recipe it may be that TPA and FW were used ???

7 Likes

This is odd to me

7 Likes

I have some ideas for the “sound” of this recipe.
I’m not a master mixologist yet, not even close, but I am a chef, I am enthusiastic, and this recipe sounds good to me so I am going to try and make it for ME, and I could probably get you a 30 ml bottle to judge how I did.
I have all the things I (think) I need for this, except cognac. So I’ll need to order that.
Understand, when going in blind it gets tricky, you have to make the mix and then it has to steep, before you really know what you have. So it takes a while and you can wind up with a clunker and then you have to start over or tweak it.
So it might take me a while but I’m going to try and make a juice like the one you’ve described.
I need another Aegis mini so maybe we’ll figure something out. Either way we’ll end up with some juice.
One question, you said it is smooth, but didn’t mention sweetness. On a scale of one to ten, where do you want the sweetness?

3 Likes

The link that worm posted was helpful.
It sounds like it is sweet but not like candy, more like a natural preserves or jam. I’m terribly curious about this cognac thing.

3 Likes

I’m intrigued. To bad I don’t like alcohol. Still, I think I would like to give it a go too. We could maybe turn this into a contest. Just a thought. I’m in though.

2 Likes

It just shows how desperate the OP is to vape this juice again and what she’s willing to do to get it… but you’re very right :hugs:
If I had some of the flavors, I’d give it a go but I’ve never really liked the creme brulee recipes I’ve tried so I never bought any of those flavorings. I think the closest I’m coming to that flavor is the catalan cream from FA and I can’t say I’m much of a fan. I’ve got brandy but no cognac.

I might give it a go with a good custard / vanilla pudding / brown sugar / brandy and then I can see which berry could complement it, but it sounds good with lots of fruit tbh. Won’t be the same but I like the profile.

3 Likes

I went years thinking I need to get INW. Creme Brulee and when I finally got it, I didn’t like it at all and then realized I will just stick with FA. Catalan Cream which is what I was planning on using in this recipe and then I was gonna use NV. Bourbon in place of Cognac, to my no alcohol palate I don’t think there should be a big difference, especially for “flavorings”.

3 Likes

Sorry dan but I gotta ask, what % did you try it at? Did you try in a recipe? And how long did you let it sit?

If this request was for a bourbon creme brûlée I would have about 5 recipes for you lol but I don’t own a cognac flavor…if you have the flavors then try this and see if you like it, and if ya like it then keep buying and trying different cognac flavors with it till it fits lol.

3 Likes

Well, I started at 3% and went all the way down to 1% it steeped 1,2,3,and 4.5 weeks. Yes, I tried it in recipes. Well, one recipe and I new after that, I would never use it. So, I gave it away.

2 Likes

Ah, I mostly use it at 0.5-0.75%, it can be really funky above 1%, and it doesn’t play well with others lol but as a burnt sugar accent to custard I haven’t found anything better

3 Likes

Right on. It’s funny, I finally broke down and picked up the Holy Vanilla everbody raves about. I absalutely hated the SFT I did. I went all the way down to 1% and a little lower. I was all ready to give it away when I tested the recipe I put it into. I like it in a recipe though so I held onto it.

4 Likes

thats how it goes, the only flavor I have ever used that actually lived up to the hype is flavorah rich cinnamon, I really actually can notice 1 drop in a 20ml bottle of juice

4 Likes

Dan

You have made a brilliant suggestion (about a contest)!

I can give a decent prize (mod+tank+batteries+coils). We carry most of the top brands, so it should be easy.

Since I am really new on this site, who should I message to get the “rules” for having a contest?

Thanks again.

Mary

3 Likes

At the suggestion of another member of the community, I think I am going to have a contest. The prize will be a mod+tank+batteries+coils for the member who makes the closest juice to the flavor I want.

I just need to find out how and where on the site to post about the contest.

Thank you VERY much for being interested in helping me get that flavor I loved so much a few years ago.

Mary

3 Likes