Win Cigstar Greek Temple 230W, Enjoy Massive Clouds and Large Color Display--3/29

True vapers will always want to try a new device. This time we bring you a stylish yet powerful box mod from Cigstar as prize, namely Greek Temple. Inspired by the famous Pantheon Temple, the Greek Temple has a unique appearance that offers a great enjoyment of beauty. With carbon fiber and snakeskin stickers, you will have a super comfortable hand feel. In addition to its aesthetics, the Greek Temple is an advanced dual-18650 device with maximum 230W output power. With stable V80 chipset, it supports PWR/TC(Ni,Ti,SS)/TCR/C-T modes for different vaping needs. The Greek Temple also features a 1.3-inch HD colorful screen with 8-color selective LED light, providing a better visual effect. Together with quick charging system, it is definitely the one that you cannot miss it. Simply join us, then you will have chance to experience its charming by yourself.

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

2.What is the wattage range of your vaping?

3.Share Greek Temple on any of your social media pages.

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on March 29, 2018.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

6 Likes

post 1

i like the looks , ive never heard of the company but thats not saying much

1 Like

post 2

40 to 60 watts

1 Like

post 3

@woftam @SessionDrummer @TorturedZen

1 Like

post 4

shared to facebook

1 Like

post 5

@GalacticResidue @Ken_O_Where @Rob62

2 Likes
  1. Nice looks and good techy specs.
1 Like

I’ve never heard of it before but it looks really good.

2 Likes
  1. 11 to 45 wats
1 Like

The ‘white’ color looks great like a snake skin.
%D0%B8%D0%B7%D0%BE%D0%B1%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B6%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%B5

1 Like

9…12 Wt. MTL atomizers.

1 Like

Google+

1 Like

@Quadfx @QaxXxuZ @qwestor

1 Like
  1. Tweeted
1 Like

I feel deja vu. I already saw such design somewhere

2 Likes
  1. Join the giveaway peeps @DaveDave @Mew @BoyHowdy @Mark_Turner @jhmiller @woftam
5 Likes

Post 1

It’s got a lot of “bad omens” working against it:

• it’s got a screen eerily similar to the Laisimo Wyvern 235 (which is a crap mod)
  • the 510 reminds me of the type I’ve seen on Smok Aliens and Sigelei Fuchai models
  • the shape reminds me of the Smoant Cylon (and a couple others)…So far, the only positive.

I don’t remember hearing of the brand or chipset previously. But it sure looks like they (Cigstar) cannot do any original work, as every single appearance of this mod is obviously borrowed. And mostly from devices that I’ve not been impressed with.

I agree. That leaves me with the impression that they (Cigstar) are looking to capitalize on market confusion. Again, not a positive impression.

Let’s hope they prove the above wrong.

4 Likes

post 2

34w to 46w typically.

1 Like

Post 3

This is optional at ELR.
So given ELR is my social media outlet, consider it done!

1 Like

@GPC2012 @Ken_O_Where @Lolly @TheTinMan1 @Plunderdrum @mixologist13 @Laura5 @Lostmarbles @PathVape @MysticRose

3 Likes