Win Cigstar Greek Temple 230W, Enjoy Massive Clouds and Large Color Display--3/29

1. Wow! Very appealing MOD :+1:
1 Like
  1. I generally vape between 60w~110w depending on my Atty.& my build
1 Like

Post 5

I know my first post sounds harsh, but, those are my honest thoughts, and I tried to be as polite as possible. Especially given what I really think about some of the points I notedā€¦

I genuinely do hope they have managed to produce a far better (technically operating) device than those high selling (but problematic) designs that theyā€™ve chosen to mimic.

If they ARE successful in delivering actual performance, then they have taken some of the ā€œbestā€ (most popular) design elements, and combined them into a single setup (aside from the 510).

1 Like
  1. Shared on the Book of Faces :white_check_mark:
1 Like
  1. @QaxXxuZ @qball
1 Like
  1. @qwestor
1 Like

Post 1
What is the wattage range of your vaping?
40 to 60 watts. My sweet spot. Usually .18 to .4 somewhere in there. Awesome vape. Awesome contest! Cool prize.

1 Like

Post #2

1.Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple6
This is a beautiful looking mod. Never heard of it before. Iā€™ve heard of cigstar but none of the hype behind this mod. Looks like the procolor had a baby with the smoant cylon with the joytech espion. Plus add a little snakeskin sticker on the sides. Looks great! Wish the 510 was centered to accommodate bigger tanks, but as long as there is no overhang with a 25 Iā€™m good. Good job cigstar I Like !

1 Like

[quote=ā€œHeaven_Gifts, post:1, topic:189658ā€]
1.Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

Nice ergonomic design. The power button is nice sized and looks to be easy to locate and push in the dark. The display is nice sized. V80 chipset makes it a very stable consistent vape

1 Like

2.What is the wattage range of your vaping?

I vape between 50 and 60 Watts.

1 Like

3.Share Greek Temple on any of your social media pages.

Facebook
Twitter
done on these twoā€¦

1 Like

4.Tag 3 of your friends here.
@Daven @CosmicTruth @Molly_Mcghee @Cutlass92

3 Likes

Ok looking mod just wish the 510 was centred

Thanks for the tag @VladVlad

2 Likes

Anywhere between 45-55 watts

1 Like

Shared on the Twitter

1 Like

@worm1 @vapiem @Mew

2 Likes

@robin @SunnyT @Mew @Dan_the_Man

3 Likes

Share your thoughts on this Greek Temple.

Beautiful mod , I donā€™t have any MOD with a color display, this one looks impressiveā€¦

1 Like

What is the wattage range of your vaping?
I just vape between 40-55 Watts, depending on the coil. I pick the lowest suggested wattage for the coil iā€™m using.

1 Like

Share Greek Temple on any of your social media pages.
Pinterest, linked to your page :slight_smile:

1 Like