Win OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA, Prizes for Flavor & Cloud Chasing--2/6

In the fierce market competition, all the brands strain every nerve to release satisfying vaping devices to attract more fans, including OBS. Recently they launched several excellent products in succession, like Damo tank, Bat kit, Crius RDA and Crius 2 RTA dual coil, meeting the needs of vapers at different levels. This time we pick two of them as prizes, namely OBS Bat 216W Kit and Crius RDA.

With the attractive bat-like appearance, OBS Bat is gorgeous and ergonomic. Powered by dual external 18650 batteries, it can support max 218W output power. The optional 7-color LED light makes itself more charming. It comes with an exquisite fire button, which gives you a nice touching. Damo features 25mm diameter and 5ml big ejuice capacity. It adopts easy top filling system. The unique design of base prevents the leakage effectively. Together with adjustable bottom airflow, it provides you amazing vaping experience with big clouds and decent flavor.

Crius RDA features an innovative high-tech DIY deck with a Zirconia white piece which is heat resistant, corrosion-resistant and anti-oxidant, high hardness, non-volatile and no pollution. It adopts the new 360° cyclic airflow system with 4 adjustable holes, greatly improving the flavor as well as producing bigger clouds. The included BF pin makes it compatible with most squonk mods. Moreover, together with easy top filling, PEI drip dip and detachable structure, it will bring you an amazing dripping experience.

Get ready? Just simply join us, either of them may appear in your mail box a few days later. Good luck!

To enter:

1.Did you use any OBS products before? What’s your impression on this brand?
2.Which one do you prefer between OBS Bat and Crius RDA? Why?
3.Share a group photo of your vaping setups or any vape memes with us.
4.Tag 3 of your friends here.

Note:
1.We will pick 2 lucky winners via random.org on Feb 6, 2018. The first winner we choose will get OBS bat kit. The second one will get Crius RDA.
2.Each person can post 5 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 35 participants.

-----------------------------Chinese Spring Festival Sales-----------------------------------

Chinese Spring Festival holiday is coming soon. We set a big promotion for you. Just take advantage of it.

A. For Retail Customers

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
Sales: Get 30% off for all items except New Year Sales/Premium e-Juice
Code: AHG30

B. For Wholesale Clients

Time: 11am Jan. 24 - 11am Feb. 6, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 2% off (click to check the full list)

Time: 11am Feb. 9 - 11am Feb. 24, 2018 (GMT+8)
All web 1.5% off (click to check the full list)

2 Likes

post #1

1. I have never used any obs products but i have heard good things about the engine

Post #2
I would prefer the Bat device since nothing in the design of the crius rda appeals to me.

Post #3
a group photo? they are camera shy so usually can only catch one at a time

4 Likes

Post #4
@chewy could use new mod! @Hobag could use a smile @SmilingOgre could use to review for us

2 Likes

Post #5
@Mew @robin @BoDarc @AlanS @fidalgo_vapes @GalacticResidue @SessionDrummer @Sprkslfly @CarolinaVapen @vape4dayz

5 Likes

Always appreciate the kind thought worm1!!
But I’m going to sit this one out.

Good luck to everyone who enters!

1 Like

The OBS Crius Plus RTA and the OBS Engine. The Crius performed well until it didn’t. The Engine was a horrible, leak proof tank.

The bat for looks and style

The group

4 Likes

@lolly @SessionDrummer @Cutlass92

2 Likes

@VapeyMama @SthrnMixer @Mizzz_Z_Hobbit

2 Likes

Can’t say that I have.

The bat for sure!

#1 i havent used any but ive heard good things and some ok things and some meh type of things

#2 i think the bat because its a kit with a mod that would probably be at minimal descent

#3 @Pro_Vapes @Chewy @mjag

1 Like

ty worm i havent done one lately so why not !!!

Not used any myself but have heard good things about them.

I would prefer the Bat kit, it’s a cracking looking mod.