Win OBS Engine 2 RTA, Perfect Prize for Flavor Chasers--6/10

Guys, did you remember the super hot OBS Engine RTA? Believe many of you have owned one. Now OBS released its upgraded version - Engine 2, an innovative dual coil RTA with 5ml large ejuice capacity. It features a patented top side filling system for an easy and quick refilling. The precise 360 degree adjustable top airflow can effectively prevent the leaking issues. Along with the precise air circulation system, Engine 2 RTA provides you an unparalleled vaping with concentrated vapor and enhanced flavor. Moreover, it comes with two post build deck for easy dual coil building. Wanna give it a try and make a comparison between the original one and itself? Heaven Gifts is always generous to satisfy your requests. 1 kit already has been prepared. Good luck!

To enter:

1.Share your thoughts on this OBS Engine 2 RTA.
2.Which mod do you wanna pair it with?
3.Which features do you care most when purchasing a new RTA?
4.Tag 3 of your friends here to enter.

Note:
1.We will pick 1 lucky winner via random.org on June 10, 2018.
2.Each person can post 4 times at most; number your entry, for instance: #Post 1
3.We require at least 20 participants.

5 Likes
  1. It’s very attractive
1 Like
  1. 100w Eleaf Istick
1 Like
  1. Outstanding Flavor production
1 Like
  1. @QaxXxuZ @qwestor @qball
1 Like

post 1
1.Share your thoughts on this OBS Engine 2 RTA .

That is an interesting looking device, I like that it is a top airflow RTA. The deck looks interesting also, looks like it would be easy to clip off the legs after installing the coil. And personally I like phillips screws over hex allen screws myself.

1 Like

Post 2
2.Which mod do you wanna pair it with?

That looks like it would go great on top of my new Geekvape Aegis Legend.

2 Likes

Post 3
3.Which features do you care most when purchasing a new RTA?

I’d want something with good reviews, and an easy and interesting build deck. Anything I buy I want good flavor.

1 Like

Post 4
Tag 3 friends

@SessionDrummer @worm1 @Sprkslfly

3 Likes

Post 1 Share my thoughts?

Looks like a tall rta

Post 2. What would I pair it with?

Either a drag or an eclipse.

Post 3. What do I look for in an rta?

Build deck space and wicking channels.

Post 4. Tag a few peoples.

@fidalgo_vapes @CosmicTruth @Mark_Turner @mikegrb

2 Likes

i never owned the original but this one seems nice

a smoant probably

#1 I love when things are done a bit different than what everybody else does, and the build deck is certainly unique. Supposedly it also has excellent flavour.

#2 Most likely the Geekvape Aegis Legend.

#3 Flavour is no. 1, others I look at is ease of wicking, capacity and innovation.

#4 @SmilingOgre, @anon28032772, @SessionDrummer

2 Likes

I like the leak proof design