Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3, still cheap but still not the greatest

hey , sorry to bug you but did you paint that rx on the end ? the wood grain looking one ?

Iā€™m betting that it might be a skin (wrap).

the only wraps i can find are janky looking glorified stickers, if thatā€™s a skin it looks like quality one from what i can see in the picture , looks like the dash from a jaguar

1 Like

Here is a place you can spend a few hours at

http://www.jwraps.com/All_Jwrap_Designs_s/2186.htm

1 Like

Have a look at WĆ¼d :wink:

3 Likes

Very nice!

they look nice but who knows what they actually look like in person , like ordering a burger you see a picture of , the picture of the burger always looks better than the one get lol

2 Likes

that stab wood rda is pretty nice looking , to bad itā€™s a 22 mm rda

Isnā€™t that the case in most advertising?

1 Like

Really cool looking, sadly a bit pricy but they could go really good with a stab wood mech or similar.

depends really what they advertising , i just canā€™t see a skin being as seem less as they show in there pictures but it could just be poor quality close ups hiding the seems , iā€™ve got a good eye for janky-ness being a carpenter and gaps and seems bother me lol :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

if you found a more natural (dark brown , cherry, tan )wood color iā€™m betting it would go nice with brass or copper , i personally like the mixture of natural material and man made material haha makes me think of ancient technology but then again iā€™m kinda a wierdooo

The green one would actually work with the stab wood mech mod i get (hopefully) tomorrow.

i enjoy stab wood but not so much mech mods nothing against them tho . i build all my own coils but still like safety features regulated gives me because iā€™m not a seasoned proā€¦yet haha

1 Like

Since i got my first mech mod my regulated devices only collect dust. Well i use one to burn of my coils when i rewick but thatā€™s about it. :laughing:

1 Like

is that so you donā€™t burn your wire when you dry burn to clean/re-wick? is bypass mode like using a mech ? or is it awhole different experience ?

Nah i use the regulated one only to save the battery in the mech :smile:
Never used a regulated device with bypass mode so i canā€™t answer that with experiences of my own.
But i guess it is close to what a mech would be like, only thing is that you still got some of the circuits working to keep you safe.

oh so your rocking a full charge ic , iā€™ve thought about buying a mech once or twice but i just donā€™t think iā€™d like the idea of no screen telling me if somethingā€™s fudge up because this happened to me once

If you feel uncomfortable using a device without electronics to keep you safe you should keep on using regulated devices. I mean there is nothing that says you must use a mech to be a vaperā€¦
As long as you vape and you are happy with what you use i would say thatā€™s all that matters. I mean we all need to stay away from the analogues right.
What you show on that pic there sucks. Bet you were kinda surprised at that point.

1 Like

i think your right , i just kinda wanted to take the next step but i think iā€™ll just stick with regulated mods haha , yea it was kinda intense , luckily it was anywhere near my face and sparks shot out of the air flow , i was using a regulated mod tho i think the wire moved and touched the barrel even tho i was vaping on it for two days.havent touched the tornado nano since that happened lolol