Wismec Reuleaux RX2/3, still cheap but still not the greatest

Good thing that everything went well in the end.
You can just put new coils into to the Nano and continue to use it.

i was the rba deck , the premade coils are garbage , i mostly use a rda now and all my rdtaā€™s and rtaā€™s sit in a drawer kinda why i was considering a mech but iā€™ll just stick with my current devices

Alright i here you. Nothing wrong using RDAā€™s on whatever you are using. Honestly not every RDA is actually safe on a mech either since the 510 pin isnā€™t protruding enough.

a hybrid 5/10 isnā€™t it ? canā€™t you get mech mods with a regular 5/10 like mech tube not like the tesla invader 3? that was another reason i didnā€™t run out and buy one is the pin sits on the actual battery

A hybrid mech or cap is when the 510 pin sits directly on the battery and then you have the 510 caps where you have sorta a normal adjustable 510 either floating or screws and iā€™m sure there is some spring loaded ones as well.

Thatā€™s Bcmixers photo, good luck talking to them though lol

2 Likes

what photo ?

That oneā€¦ :wink:

oh hahaha , sorry i forgot what picture this whole conversation started with

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve got an external charger, thatā€™s when I messes up when I go to
change the batteries, now Iā€™m afraid to take them out.

Thats Sdna75. I dropped it like 25+ times in 7 weeks its made for that alarently

Rx200s and rx200 have balanced discharge and an awefull voltmeter for those devices i use i4. I found dna200 charging pretty decent

You never seen a wood paint Sdna75? Cvs were usefull watts is ni200 cvs i dont kbow why but i replaced with n80 tc

no wrappers or silicon protection available all mods should come with silicon protection imo

Battery mefer was downgraded and ublike dna200 this chip was downgraded aswell ig will keep set temp but never cut voltage due to juice like dna200. Was gonna get dna250 but afyer this deal im not interested in watts i dont need