Wonder Flavors Tasting Notes

You saved me on that one (pistachio) I went looking through notes on pistachio and all I’ve found is none of them actually tastes good LOL If you find this flavor let me know.

1 Like

I wonder if @SessionDrummer ever went back and dialed down that super high %, a possible contributor to the Old Bay vibe.

3 Likes

I was reading over the NOTED notes on that one and they came up with pretty much the same at 2% if was a mix of almond, pistachio and cream not actually pistachio. Same as it wasn’t real pistachio… rephrasing

2 Likes

I’d back it down to 1% or below, and wouldn’t consider it as anything more than a supporting actor. I’m not an AP fan at all, so even one atom will have my spidey senses tingling. Problem with Pistachio vape for me is- I love them for the texture and the salt, so vaping falls completely short on delivering that for me. And I’ll take care of the cream elements myself, thank you anyway WF. A miss for me with that one.

3 Likes

I’m a big lover of pistachios too … That’s a complex tasting nut.

2 Likes

Oh, I could, but oh, I won’t… :crazy_face:

3 Likes

LOL why not? Humor makes life more fun!!! I’m working on a new creamy nut recipe so yep I like my nuts creamy and sweet.

2 Likes

You’re pushing it!!!

1 Like

@anon70102222

Percentages in recipes
Average mixing quantity: 2.2% (Median: 2%)
Minimum used quantity: 0.2%
Maximum used quantity: 10%

Single flavor recommendations: 9
Average quantity: 2.8% (Median: 3.5%)
Minimum used quantity: 1.0%
Maximum used quantity: 4.0%

Super high % ??

I’ve not re-tested it yet. Looking through any number of WF SC’s reveals roughly the same % for SF, 2.0-3.5.

2 Likes

Just my opinion sir

4 Likes

No no @anon70102222, opine away. I thought maybe you knew something I didn’t LOL !!!

I mean, every time I SF test, most times they’re NEW flavors to me. Unless I read other comments stating something might be a “screamer”, I wouldn’t know the difference ahead of time or not.

So overloaded with equipment reviews, my own SFT’s, mixing, selling, I’ve got very little free time left to mix SF’s at mutliple %'s. Wish I could, but, time is time.

I DO have a running list of wanna-re-testers, and this was one, to re-test lower, but it’s been pushed down on the list. If you SF this one (or hell, ANYTHING that I’ve tested), please share your results, because if there’s one that NEEDS to be lower, I’d LOVE to hear it. I’ll keep in on the “Just as soon as I can” list for now.

:slight_smile:

5 Likes

You never really know @anon70102222, unless you (or I LOL) re-test. Over flavoring, CAN lead to some BAD results. I think back to when I FIRST got some MF flavors, and WOW, almost blew my head off. I wasn’t yet READY for the ultra low %. Thankfully I was schooled by @Pro_Vapes BEFORE I blew my head off.

8 Likes

I miss that guy along with many others that were here when I first joined… Amy2 , Provapes , Kenowhere and juice junkie spent lots of time in PM helping me…and others of course

7 Likes

I’ve been looking for Amy. She used to be so much fun to talk and mix with

5 Likes

I tell you what, @fidalgo_vapes, since I’ve been here (I don’t remember, '17 maybe '18 with some time off for personal reasons), you’ve become one of the types like you listed. You’ve put together some high class stuff and in my eyes you’re one of the upper crust. Don’t be all modest and say no, either.

14 Likes

Thank You i appreciate that…My first smile of the day …

11 Likes

You don’t have to be gross about it, ewww.

7 Likes

Right !!! Lmao keep them coming :wink:

9 Likes

@authormichellehughes, @Amy2 ??

5 Likes

Yes!!! Any clue how she’s doing?

2 Likes