Wotofo Elder Dragon Review by SessionDrummer

I’m seeing all in stock direct…

5 Likes

I love recommendations that cause that ^^^.

5 Likes

Welllllllllll, I hate to be that guy, but, hehe. @Tworrs, I struggle to do a real apples to apples comparison. I can say that being a real SC FanBoy, that the Wotofo didn’t leave me hanging, and that’s saying something. I don’t know that the flavor is any better per se, BUT, it is def. more dense. Does that make it better ?? Who’s to say. I say with the possible upcoming regulations, get one (or two), and have them in the hoard. At such an inexpensive price, and the super dense flavor this thing produces, I can’t see that not being a win/win.

8 Likes

Sorry man, but they’re like toilet paper to me… in a hoarding way at least. :shopping_cart: :roll_of_toilet_paper:

7 Likes

I’ll send you the bill tomorrow. Got black to match my Mechman 80.

6 Likes

I found mine on KangerwholesaleUSA (Lightfire) for $5. The color choices were limited at the time. Don’t know what the current status is. I ordered mine around Feb 17.

5 Likes

They are sold out.

4 Likes

SD, as soon as I logged in I saw your review and immediately came here. I ordered 2 before leaving for vacation then got too sick to do anything about it when I returned. Your review gave me the extra push I needed to get this bad boy rolling. I actually prefer a restricted draw and have many single coil BFs and squonkers so I’m ready to go! As always, thank you for your excellent and thorough review.

8 Likes

KangerwholesaleUSA says that more are coming

6 Likes

Woot! Now I can get the color I wanted. When I got mine they only had gold and gunmetal. Gunmetal works for me but I’ll be damned I don’t have anything that gold one will work on (unless I shiny up an old brass tube mod and use it as a dripper) :crazy_face:

6 Likes

So glad you did this! Really enjoying the flavor from mine, it’s a fantastic little thing. I got mine from Eciggity, but it’s not going to offer the price of the other options. I did have to do a different driptip for maximum like-ification. :grinning:

AVS is discontinuing their N80 products, and doing 33% off, if anyone wants. AVS33. Works on their sale stuff too.

*Should add that the code can be applied to the discounted items as well!

7 Likes

Thank you very much @muth, I hope you’re feeling better, and I hope that I didn’t mislead you. It sure IS a flavor chucker !!! Please report back to let us know what you think. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Thank you very much @Silhouette that means a lot.

6 Likes

Thanks for the heads up on AVS, just paced an order, good deal and they do excellent work.

5 Likes

Well to be honest I really like Wotofo products, so I suppose I will have see if I can find one.

5 Likes

If anyone here has a vape shop and an account for DemandVape they can check the price. I can’t login to see what it costs.

https://demandvape.com/wotofo-elder-dragon-rda

2 Likes

Cheapest, in stock, that I have found so far. And a few color choices. I like Vapeciga but they are in China and stuff takes 4 to 6 weeks with the free shipping. Of course that was before the COVI-19 virus.

3 Likes

Besides the ED, I only have a Serpent Mini SRDA. It’s a dual coil. I recently compared it to the ED. The ED has it by a horse head but it has good flavor and cloud.

4 Likes

Done, ED on the way :grinning:

4 Likes

Can’t wait to hear what you think about it @Tworrs.

5 Likes