Wow, 2020 has really sucked as a year so far

Good to go @authormichellehughes, sorry for my unclear statement. Thank you.

6 Likes

Thank you very much @mjag, and YES, a do-over would be great. :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Ditto

Was just about to take a very long hiatus, but reading your
message made me realize itā€™s stupid to do that. In times like
these, we have to buck up and be here for one another, no matter
our various differences in perspectives.

Iā€™m right here with you.
MUCHO love to you and yours.
We WILL get thru all of this.

13 Likes

Thanks very much @Alisa. Welcome to, ā€¦ errrr, ā€¦ staying.

:slight_smile:

9 Likes

me too

me too

5 Likes

Weā€™re seeing the ugly in people, thatā€™s for sure.
But with every ugly, there are people youā€™ll find who are acting out of kindness.
Look for the good. Be the good.
One of the folks in my complex surprised their neighbors with rolls of toilet paper on their patios. Another called me and invited me to work this week in their mom and pop textiles cutting business for temporary help.
A few of my musician friends have gone online to sing or play guitar, one even posted a video of herself dancing in the rain. Still more are just checking in on each other.
Who knows when this will be over, and what sort of losses we will have experienced. One thing for sure, when we look back on it we will all have memories of one anotherā€™s behavior.
Think of something you can do to make this situation better for someone, be the good memories we look back on.
And be safe loved ones.
Oh, and by the way, hand sanitizer can be made with vg and alcohol, just saying. 3 percent hydrogen peroxide is good too.

13 Likes

Outstanding @Chef_Johnny !!!

6 Likes

Oh ok goodā€¦i may have started a rumor than oooops , but indid say in my defense that I may have read the post wring and i was sorry in advance so i covered my ass as well :zipper_mouth_face::roll_eyes::upside_down_face:

7 Likes

No no @fidalgo_vapes, I should have posted more clearly. Thank you brother.

7 Likes

@Chef_Johnny
If you go into the menā€™s toiletries section in the US youā€™ll find a handful of different pre\post shave jells. they are mostly Isopropyl alcohol (its their main ingredient). Also, the aftershaveā€™s are 70-90% Isopropyl.
Mouthwash has a high alcohol content and Listerine will kill anything probably.

Smoky Blue posted something about men using brake cleaner as toilet paper for men? I really doubt viruses live through that.

Go to the auto store and get gas (petrol) antifreeze. Itā€™s all isopropyl alcohol. While youā€™re there, check to see if they have mechanicā€™s nitrile gloves. Theyā€™re expensive but if you need latex free glovesā€¦

Viruses usually arenā€™t as hearty as bacteria. They need hosts. Look at the auto cleaning supplies for wipes. Take the top off, wring out the wipes (fold them over on a bath towel and step on them). Fill the bottom with any isopropyl alcohol, mouthwash (or vodka even).

The wipes should wick up what you put in the bottom (hey, this is right up everyoneā€™s alley here. Shake and wipe instead of vape).

Lime away has sulfamic acid in it. Add maybe 1/8 a bottle of water to it. Itā€™s really not all that strong so donā€™t cut it to much. It can disinfect counters.

Ummmmā€¦ anyone need anymore disinfecting ideas? I imagine I can come up with more but they really start getting powerful after this point. If you dilute them they work though.

5 Likes

@SessionDrummer
oh man. I am so sorry to hear about all the issues youā€™re having. People are scared, frustrated, scared, scaredā€¦ and stressed. Please donā€™t let the forum get you down?

Itā€™s not easy when your world starts caving in. There isnā€™t any adjustment period to it either. You can complain at anything I post. Iā€™ll do my best to try to make you laugh (okā€¦ or make you want to throttle me out of frustrationā€¦ Itā€™s a common side effect of ever communicating with me in any way, shape, fashion, or form. You know, come to think of it, I wonder if my parents ever got the warning label about me? I know thereā€™s a list warnings somewhere).

Hey, all we can do is move forward. sometimes its easier done slow (oh yeahā€¦ I know where that list is! My birth certificate has a whole slew of warnings on itā€¦)

Anyway, the only advice I can offer is to take it slow ok? (damn!!! the back of my birth certificate is insane! The list about me reads like hazardous waste combined with high levels of radiationā€¦)

Iā€™m hoping things ease up for you some (ā€¦ putting me in direct sunlight is dangerous to your health??? Ok, thatā€™s got to be a mistake. Where the hell was I born? Thereā€™s a place to check yes or no to the question ā€œlive birthā€. Some a$$hole put ā€œunknownā€? thatā€™s not funny man)

:crazy_face: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

Thank you very much @Caped_Conspirathist. We are going through some challenging times for sure. Thanks again.

6 Likes

Thatā€¦ was a joke, @Doug_Comerā€¦ please do not try itā€¦ at home or out and aboutā€¦ it will hurt you.

9 Likes

Iā€™m glad you explained this. Would hate to see this in use. Althoughā€¦it may help in removing hair LOL

5 Likes

You had me at blaming, bickering, and arguing! I thought you were giving my mating call.

I truly am sorry for all the losses you and everyone is facing in these trying times. Also try to find humor when possible and smile when you can. Also turn off the TV, read book, and hug the ones you love!

11 Likes

Thank you @Skullblade789. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

But then itā€™ll start all over again :scream:

5 Likes

@anon84779643, you reeeaaalllyyy donā€™t know me lmaoā€¦ Iā€™d try it if I had to. for a few seconds I image it would be a soothingly cool feeling on the hemorrhoids. After that the levels of pain from 1 little spritz will probably grow exponentially :joy: :rofl: :crazy_face:

6 Likes

@SessionDrummer
I hope it made you laugh. Laughter is the best medicine sometimes. Sometimes it doesnā€™t work so please donā€™t think Iā€™m shallow hearted? If I could start the whole decade over, Iā€™d like to.

6 Likes

@Lostmarbles, Iā€™ve used it to de-grease my hands before. Itā€™s not so bad. Getting it in cuts isnā€™t fun. That really burns. I imagine it will kill any viruses and bacteria though.

6 Likes