Wow, really impressed by the Sony VTC6 batteries!

Wow, still wow. Bought a bunch of these a while ago, left them in their boxes as stand bys and tried to milk the last life out of my current batt rotation cluster before opening them. Well, just tried the first set over 2 days ago, and pretty blown away. Not mech’ing, not chain vaping, not using a 4 batt mod, and vaping at a lowly 55w. Steam Crave Supreme, riding on my favored Paranormal 75C, I’ve grown very used to getting a little over a full day/night of vaping before swapping in a fresh set of batts. Day in, day out, load batts in the morning, and replace at the end of the night, load new ones. Well, hehe, I’ve been vaping for over 2 days now on the same set of VTC6’s and their not even down to 55% now. Even with that said, I know the DNA 75C isn’t the most efficient device out that, but wow. Shocked, so I had to post.

9 Likes

Thanks @SessionDrummer, I have been needing batteries for a long time, looks like a great price, going to stock up !!

2 Likes

They are nice, the 6a look nice in that they add a bit of amps. I am curious what u used before tho.

3 Likes

How’s the replay feature?

2 Likes

@worm1 I have a wide array of Sony’s and LG’s.

2 Likes

I recently switched to the VCT6 as well, getting about 2.5 days out of them. Love them.

4 Likes

I was using sets of vtc5as and bought a new set of 25rs on sale. I was disappointed w/ the 25rs life even tho they are rated exactly the same. Long live the Sonys! hehe

3 Likes

@Chrispdx Other than me hitting the button again (LOL) there isn’t a replay on the 75C.

1 Like

Mooch gives them a :+1: as well…

3 Likes

There’s is supposed to be a firmware update for the “c” version for the DNA’s

1 Like

i need new batts as well, my 30q were a bit of a let down i go through the same thing you do sessiondrummer so maybe i need to try the sonys i was gonna go back to the hg2

1 Like

DNA will release the 75c firmware after the 250c is in full market…you will have to use the international e scribe …thats what was said on the evolve forum…the new mirage is replay ready…but when i went into e scribe the replay was grayed out…but in the instructions there is section on the replay…

3 Likes

dunno ive always sat with the VTC5a, so never really needed to explore other batteries, guess i prob should…lol

3 Likes